Search results

1. adotjdot

2005 6x12 v-nose enclosed trailer for sale!

Clear title. Full 30A power hookup. Interior lights and power. Does NOT have electric brakes. Two spare wheels. Fully carpeted inside. Super cold A/C! Wood cabinets in rear, shelf up front. TRS plates. Tires in great shape. $4500 firm (bikes and gear inside the trailer not included...
  2. adotjdot

2006 Suzuki SV650 for sale!

No title, track only. Runs well! Making a slight buzzing noise when running. I think it’s the fuel pump. Does not affect the way the bike is running though. Penske rear shock. GSXR 1000 front end conversion. Dynojet tune and quickshifter. Woodcraft adjustable clip ons. Vortex rear sets...
  3. adotjdot

2014 Suzuki GSXR 750 for sale!

No title, track only. Runs excellent! Mileage not actual. Gauges were replaced. Stock suspension. Spare wheels. Slip on exhaust and tune by Karns Performance. Dynojet quick shifter. Woodcraft adjustable clip ons. Brembo master. Motion Pro quick turn throttle. Needs new tires. $4500
  4. adotjdot

1980 Honda CB750F for sale!

No title, track only. Runs solid. The team at Karns Performance did a lot of great work to this bike! Fork emulators, Ohlins rear shocks. Ceramic coated exhaust. Cleaned and lined fuel tank. Brand new tires. Aluminum wheels. New brake master and braided lines. Fork brace. Total loss...
  5. adotjdot

Ruts to Racelines - Sept 2/3 ladies only track day event!

Wanted to get this out there to all of our female members and/or significant others that are looking for an awesome event that is designed for woman riders. Small groups and lots of coaching available makes this private event a blast to attend! Marika only runs these events about 2-3 times...
  6. adotjdot

Airfence Fund/GPCoach tshirts now on sale!

Good morning everyone! It's that time of year again! Following up from last year, GPCoach is partnering with the Roadracing World Action Fund again to donate to the Airfence Fund. We were able to come up with a custom t-shirt design with the Action Fund logo on it. This time we are going with a...
  7. adotjdot

GP Coach/Airfence Fund shirts!

Good morning everyone! I recently reached out to the team at the =AZUQ0JetcffaHt2Q0gq0AaGSA8yybY9JfH4lVTrk-CfYND6xI-yRAvTuFixUFN2u4H9HrftQWvkhaNqyfKuo51Hzj1jlKrPuHGQDMMd82qOif4qN4TgFTQa1tqiw1YwnZaI&__tn__=kK-R']Roadracing World Action Fund to find a way to help donate to the Airfence Fund...
  8. adotjdot

1993 Ducati 750SS - street bike

Beautiful 750SS for sale! Clean title. Have been riding it on the street here and there. Brand new Pirelli tires. New battery. Tank has been cleaned and sealed. New fuel lines. New fuel pump and filter. Has FCR39 flat slide carbs. 38K miles. Body work is in really good shape. Running...
  9. adotjdot

ATP at CMP!

All, We recently opened up registration for an ATP event at CMP for the upcoming event. We have been working to get more ATP events in the south so if you have been waiting to attend now is your chance to sign up! Should be an awesome weekend. Hit me up if you have any questions!
  10. adotjdot

Safe passing - part 2!

Ok, it's technically part 6 of the series, but these last couple of posts are where Nick really gets into the meat of how this plays out on track. Take a look at this and again, pass it on, ask questions...the more we are aware of this and have the same understanding and approach to passing the...
  11. adotjdot

Safe passing - a must read!!!!

I highly recommend everyone read this. Nick will also be posting a part two that will augment this info. Please pass this along to anyone and everyone who attends track days with us or any other organization. We all need to have a unified understanding of how to pass safely on the track. We talk...
  12. adotjdot

Alpinestars GPTech V2 race suit

Tech Air vest compatible, only used about 4 times for coaching. Size 42/52. Does NOT come with Air Vest. Excellent condition. $1400 firm Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  13. adotjdot

2014 Yamaha FZ09 track bike

Was a wrecked street bike that I built back up for the track. 10,980 miles, clear title, brand new forks with Race Tech emulators, Penske shock, Driven rearsets, flash and tune from Karns Performance, M4 slip on, engine and frame sliders, Rosso III tires like new, new radiator, Woodcraft...
  14. adotjdot

GP Coach Blog Page!

Hey everyone, just a quick note to let you know that I have been starting to build a blog page on my site. The focus will be less on technique and more on the other aspects of the sport that support and surround it. Take a look and pass it on. Always open to content suggestions as well...
  15. adotjdot

YCRS Body Position - Facebook Live tonight 8pm

Tune in to Facebook Live tonight at 8pm EST to watch the YCRS Body Position discussion! Have your body position and timing questions for Chris Peris and David Bober ready or comment on specifics you would like to be covered.
  16. adotjdot

ATP at PITT - Aug 17, 2019

All prepped and ready to go for the next ATP event at PITT today! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  17. adotjdot

MK's All Women's Moto Extravaganza!

Wanted to throw this out there for the Ruts To Racelines crew. See the details below... Calling ALL LADIES!! (and their other halves) These 2 days are for YOU! °Friday August 30th is the GPMX Dirty Girls-all Women's dirt bike riding class. °Saturday August 31th is the all Women's track day...
  18. adotjdot

ATP at Lightning!

Another great event yesterday at Lightning! Full house of students again. Very focused riders working hard and making great progress! Had a blast riding with these guys. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  19. adotjdot

ATP at NJMP!!

All set up for our next Advanced Training Program at NJMP today. What's your plan?! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  20. adotjdot

ATP at PITT!

Prepped and ready for another Advanced Training Program at PITT Race! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk