Search results

1. G

Patriot / North Roll Call

I agree 100%. Too bad Aman I'll be there about 5:00 on Sat. What time does the gate open?
  2. G

Patriot / North Roll Call

Dang, I love it going CW. Are we doing CCW this time?
  3. G

Track Jak

Glad to hear it Judy! I'm working on getting another batch ready and I will advertise
  4. G

Track Jak

Glad it's been helpful to you Brandon. I think you are like other people that didn't realize how much easier it makes wheel changes until after they've been able to use it. Maybe I should put up a loaner at track days to let people try it. What do you think?
  5. G

Taylor

Try not to do this again Taylor
  6. G

Barber 10-11 Video thread

Nice ridin Aman! Cool video, I like the music too
  7. G

11-11 Barber Weekend!

Awesome weekend with awesome people at a great track. Thank you to all the members that make all this fun keep happening. It was great to see how many NESBA family came from so far. I loved the bus from Minnesota, Vinnie from Ontario and the CR crew from up North. I had a blast trying to keep...
  8. G

Matt2212 A group

Welcome to NESBA A group Matt, that's a big deal to me and you earned it
  9. G

Track Jak

Thanks NESBA family! Makin' me proud : )
  10. G

Track Jak

Judy, AWESOME! I read your review, thank you very much and I'm so happy you like it. The TrakJak exists because I got tired of the same things you, and others, have mentioned. I know it looks simple but I found out it takes a lot of thought to have something that is simple, yet works how you...
  11. G

Track Jak

TrakJaks shipped today, thanks guys! :)
  12. G

Track Jak

someone just told me about this thread. You guys are awesome. The reasons you gave about why you like the TrakJak are the exact same reasons that drove me to come up with this thing. I started racing WERA in Jun 06 and the frustration of fighting brake calipers and leg cramps during tire...
  13. G

Even though....

Always great to see you Earl! Hope you had a great time with the grandkids this weekend.
  14. G

Dogs at SE Events

My wife said she heard dogs were not going to be allowed at RA this year. Don't go crazy with this, I don't know where she heard it but I did want to get an update - Is the policy still - Dogs allowed at all SE tracks except Barber?
  15. G

VIR Full Thank You

Thanks man! It was a great day. Glad you enjoyed
  16. G

Roll Call VIR FULL/PATRIOT

brake pads 03 R1 If anyone has brake pads for an 03 R1 I will buy them tomorrow. Just realized mine are wasted. I will love you forever