Search results

1. dfaldridge

motogp spoiler!

Huh guess who is back! What an amazing race..:popcorn: and yes The Doctor is back!
  2. dfaldridge

Is this Doo Doo?

In his early days :notsure:
  3. dfaldridge

On The Record

:cheers: I would like to say to those that made the decision, GOOD JOB! On making Big pimpin'/ Fred G. Sanford/ Big Spoon or better known as Calvin Crosslin to one of the S.E. Ass. Director positions. Cal, you had a hard first weekend at Road A, my hats off to ya brotha. You are deffinatly the...
  4. dfaldridge

Little help setting up the R1

Getting ready to put the 07 R1 to dedicated track use. I've got the body work on the way and the next two things I'm gonna do is get a Mid-pipe or maybe it's called sometimes a Y-pipe to cut out the Cat. Akrapovic seems to make a pretty good one. My question is... I'm guessing I need to get a...
  5. dfaldridge

MotoGP race

Surprised no one has commented on Rossi at Germany. Dang, he is amazing. In the end it was awsome between him and Stoner.:popcorn:
  6. dfaldridge

Who knows this member?

At VIR full course on Friday in the A group there were two RC-51's. I was on one, number 43 and I was looking for the other guy on the other one. He was running a rear camera and one of the last sessions of the day I was behind him most of the session. Would love to buy a copy of the session...
  7. dfaldridge

Job well done!

I was walking around in the pits toward the end of the day on sunday the 4th, saying my goodby's to everyone at VIR south and ran across DJ and thanked him for all the hard work. His reply was... "no, thank you. You all make it possible". So I thought about that on the drive home. I've assisted...
  8. dfaldridge

Gonna SMASH this gear indicator!

Well, I bout lost it today and almost took a baseball bat to my motorcycle. Hooked up a starlane GPS laptimer and gear indicator on the track bike. The gear indicator has given me a fit. I can get the shift light to work and I can get it to display 1st through 4th then it started to get over...
  9. dfaldridge

GPS lap timers

Looking to get a middle of the line GPS lap timer and would also like a gear indicator. What do you all think is the best route to take? :notsure:
  10. dfaldridge

2002 RC-51 wheel size

I have done some computer research, but to no avail. Thought this would be the next quickest thing. Anyone have any idea how wide, in inches the rear wheel is on an 02 RC-51? :notsure:
  11. dfaldridge

WTB: I slot for Barber on 4/25

Anyone want to sell their I slot for sunday at Barber on 4/25/2010 let me know... Thanks! email me at workinon2wheels@hotmail.com
  12. dfaldridge

HUH?? Something Stinks!!!

First full year of track days and I managed to really stink up the leathers... Any suggestions on how to clean this thing for next year that doesn't break the bank? :notsure:
  13. dfaldridge

Clutch slipping?

I've got an 02 RC-51 with less than 5k on the clock. I bought it as a track bike a year ago and I'm not sure how long it's been on the track. I think about a fourth of those miles may be on the track from what I understand. The other day I took it around the block in my neighborhood to stretch...
  14. dfaldridge

Racing Fuel

I have an 02 RC-51 with a stock motor. In the past couple months, specifically at Roebling and CMP I have noticed my motor stumble just alittle as I roll on the gas out of a corner. It does it after the motor is warm after a couple laps and doesn't do every corner or every lap. And it seems as...
  15. dfaldridge

How often do you change your oil?

How often is everyone changing their oil/filter in their track bikes and what type of oil are ya'll using? Just curious if I'm stretching it out to long.:dunno:
  16. dfaldridge

2007 Yamaha YZF600r

I'm posting for a friend this Yamaha. I've seen it and it looks great. It's blue with white graphics and has 5k miles on it. It has a Yosh. slip-on, dropped a tooth on the front sprocket, carbon fiber aftermarket turn signals, tinted shield, fender eliminator kit, fairly new tires and always...