Search results

1. jungle jim

2006 ZX-10r + track gear $4500

So my track days are done for 2012 and Im looking to sell everything. Id like to sell all as a package and not seperate at this time. Bike: 2006 ZX-10r 15K miles, perfect mechanical condition, tank has a dent on the right side - I put it back to street legal (passed VA inspection) with the...
  2. jungle jim

5x10 enclosed v-nose

2010 Cargo Craft 5x10 enclosed rounded v-nose. 15" wheels, LED tail lights, textured paint on floor to prevent slipping, multiple tie downs throughout interior. VERY CLEAN! Trailer comes with 1 spare tire, front wheel chock, and Pit Bull Trailer Restraint System...
  3. jungle jim

NJMP question

So Im finally going to have a break in deployments and going to sign up for the April 3-5 trackdays at NJMP. I've never been there and was hoping there was lodging like there is at VIR. However from their site I don't think thats the case. I have a open trailer and pickup so im nervous about...
  4. jungle jim

Track Plastics

OK i have a 2006 zx-10r and I recently installed armor bodies superbike track plastics. The first thing I noticed is the lower is pressed up against the exhaust. I knew I would regret it but I started it up anyway and in about 5 min the lower was smoking and popping. So as expected the exhaust...