Search results

1. A

I-group passing rules: control rider wave-by

Oh I am not saying the CR's are perfect as you can see on the first video or maybe the wave by's. But we are all humans and we are not perfect. :)
  2. A

I-group passing rules: control rider wave-by

My experience and .02. I never had an issue with the wave by. Every time I show a wheel or even before then the CR usually wave me by or they go faster and leave me in the dust. Rules are there for every one so some faster folks may get the short end of the stick. If you think the CR is...
  3. A

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Please ignore my stupidity today. For some reason I missed the first page of this thread. I guess I thought I was in the other one. All my questions were on the first page.
  4. A

Thanks Judy. There are so many pages to go through and I didn't have time to go through them all. :)
  5. A

Rob, first of all. Congraz on the new org! I have a question as to membership. You stated that the credits and membership will be honored. My question is do we still register things through the NESBA site? Do you have an email for questions off the public forum? Thanks.
  6. A

Pretty Disappointed

Agree on communication problems but they are trying. Price sucks maybe look into reducing the debt off their books. Colin has always been helpful when I have questions or issues. All in all, no org is perfect.
  7. A

Pretty Disappointed

Kruizen/Eric nice pizza analogy. I wonder what you do for a living..... hehe. :)
  8. A

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

Just a thought For the site admin. I think part of the reason that we do not have enough is that this event is not on the main site. We have to log into our account to see this event.
  9. A

Beave Run/Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner??

lol... the secret asian recipe is still safe. I am offering only the end product. :)
  10. A

wow, ok we'll bring something else.... LOL... Once you go Asian, you will never go back.... :D I will have that sauce if you need it.
  11. A

Me Plus 4 doug plus 3 Tom plus 1 Jamie and Will Hmmm... Todd, I was thinking on bring more chicken. Do you have enough like NYST? or do you need me to bring more?
  12. A

Summit Aug 5th and VIR Aug 20th

Does it have to be B group?
  13. A

Just a feeler at this point

changed my mind :)
  14. A

Just a feeler at this point

changed my mind :)
  15. A

This is why even the wealthest of us need a Track Day

Before you post some racial comments on a public forum. Think about it a little more. Also, do some research before you jump into conclusion. I am sure you do not believe everything you read on the internet.
  16. A

Mike Moore

Great Guy!! Keep Fighting Mike!! Praying for you and your family!!!!
  17. A

'01 R6 Trackbike F/S- $1,800 (NYC)

I do not think they are making fun of him because he is "that"bad. The problem is he thinks he is good, but in reality he is not. Plus when the CR is trying to help him, he thinks they are smoking crack.