Search results

1. jbasim51

NCBike A group video

One of the guys, at the start of the day, was ridiculing Zack for running street tires.........I would hate to see him on some sticky shoes!!!!!!!!!....and I would have liked to see that guys face when Zack went by him dragging his elbows! Zack, you run Shinkos, right?
  2. jbasim51

NCBike A group video

Zack recorded the last session for us. I started to mix it up at about the 10:20 mark when i waived at him http://youtu.be/UqmGu6ihNJg
  3. jbasim51

NCBike A group video

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The looks that I got while going through the pits were priceless........not to mention my girl was taking pics for blackmail and forum ridicule.....
  4. jbasim51

NCBike A group video

ahhhh yeah!!!!!!! John made it to the A-Team!!!!! Whoop Whoop
  5. jbasim51

NCBike!

Great time Saturday!!! That last A session saturday was a ton of fun!!!!!! Been a long time since we have mixed it up like that
  6. jbasim51

Back from Texas

ok, Im in for monday. Just finished registration and gotta convince work that I have important things to do that day........Super Stoked!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. jbasim51

Back from Texas

Meat, you were correct. The BBQ in TX was top notch. Lucky for me, my job requires me to go back to the Dallas area about once a month to refuel on BBQ......and do something called work!!!!!
  8. jbasim51

Back from Texas

yall are going to make me take a vacation day for monday, arent you? Who all is in..........? I have a love hate with North. Love the configuration but had a nasty moonshot in front of the condos one year!!!!!!!
  9. jbasim51

Back from Texas

CMRA was pretty hardcore........some serious and fast talent down there. I only did a few events but fell in love with the Ridesmart vibe. Met some good folks with that group that kept me amused during the nights at the track. Texas tracks are very technical......lot of bumps and rumbles due to...
  10. jbasim51

Back from Texas

I figured I would re-introduce myself to you guys. I have been a member with NESBA previously for about 5 years and moved to Texas for a few years where I got involved with Ridesmart and the CMRA. Glad to be back to NC and riding with you guys and gals again!!!!!! I hope to put a few faces with...
  11. jbasim51

ROLL CALL VIR ~Patriot Course 7/17

i'll be there for sure
  12. jbasim51

VIR SED What did you learn?

the most that i learned was to toss most of that crap that i thought was correct out the window for a day. out of all of the info that nick and ken had to say, i tried to absorb all of it but remember only bits and pieces. I found that all of those bits and pieces helped me not only in the...
  13. jbasim51

bogging trouble in road atlanta

flushed out the fuel filter......blew out the fuel pump tubing and all of the channels in the throttle body........she runs like a raped prom date now......damn right
  14. jbasim51

found some junk in the fuel pump.......didnt seem like enough to starve the injectors though......called suzuki to see about a filter and they told me that it seemed like the pump gas 93 octane was not enough......i guess thats why i'm doing the wrenching and not them...:banghead:
  15. jbasim51

didnt see anything when i was in the air box last night checking over all of the hoses. saw on some gixxer threads that some similar problems were associated with the kickstand switch........kinda far fetched if you ask me, but i'm gonna jump it out in the morning.
  16. jbasim51

did a little more troubleshooting today. bike was crisp for the first 10 or so miles and then the problem started showing back up. got on the on ramp for the interstate with about 20% throttle and it climbed through the revs just fine. as soon as i would stab at it, it bogs.
  17. jbasim51

thanks for the suggestions!!!!! I looked for any kinks in the hoses, and dumped a little injector cleaner in tonight. There is no quick shifter on the bike due to me needing the ignition module just to do that set up on the 07 gixxer. (still saving the $) I hung some lights on it, a bicycle...
  18. jbasim51

question. I have an 07 gixxer 1000 with a pc 3, slip on yosh exhaust and bmc filter. went to road atlanta and the bike would bog down, spit and sputter whenever i would get on the straight aways. revs fine in the paddock on the stands, and in the lower rpm's, but has trouble under a load. it...