Search results

1. S

NEW EBC Front Race pads, kawi, suzuki- 2 pairs

$40 shipped each I have 2 new in package Front EBC Double-H race pads. Part number FA-188HH. Looks to fit the following bikes per Dennis Kirk: # 1999 Kawasaki ZR1100C ZRX # 2000 Kawasaki ZR1100C ZRX # 2001 Kawasaki ZR1200A ZRX1200R # 2002 Kawasaki ZR1200A ZRX1200R # 2003 Kawasaki ZR1200A...
  2. S

2 sets of bike stands, Set of 99-02 ZX-6R wheels, old slicks

I sold my track bike so i no longer need the following spare parts. Black stand set $100 Front and rear wheels for 99-02 ZX-6R with pilot race tires. Lots of tread left but the tires are 4-5 years old. ON EBAY...
  3. S

1999 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ready to ride, Perfect Starter Bike!

Bike is SOLD.
  4. S

WTB: Tire Changer/ Balancer

I'm looking to get either a Cycle hill or No-Mar tire changer along with a balancer. If anyone has one they don't use or are getting out of the sport let me know. Just seeing if anyone has one laying around before i drop the coin on a new one.
  5. S

Need a new clutch, which one?

I picked up this 99 ZX-6R trackbike last summer and the clutch is feeling a bit weak, kind of doggy between gear changes. It dynoed at a blistering 96 hp to the wheel, lol. I've seen a bunch of different options and am looking at a Barnett kevlar kit with the fibers, steels and springs for...
  6. S

ETQ 1800 watt generator, any good?

Any one have the ETQ 1800 watt inverter generator? Menards has them on sale/clearance for $399 and i am thinking about picking one up. It looks similar to the 2000 watt honda and is fairly quiet at 60 Db. I know the honda will last and last but spending 1k on a generator i'll use 3-4 times a...
  7. S

2002 Suzuki SV650S Street $2600

I bought this bike for my Fiance but it's time to pay some bills before the wedding. It has a K&N drop in filter, undertail, flush mount blinkers and vortex lowering links, which can be adjusted back to stock ride height. This fall i cleaned the carbs and changed the oil/filter. It has...
  8. S

How Many Horsepower does your bike make?

I was reading some posts and got wondering if some of you guys have ex-superbikes or supersport bikes. Just thought it would be fun to see all of the different bikes and what they dyno'd at the wheel. Post up your year, model, mods if you like and power at the wheel. DISCLAIMER: Yes i know...
  9. S

1st Gen SV Service Manual?

I picked up a 02 sv that is smoking a bit on startup. I'll probably go through it this winter and re-ring and adjust the valves. Any one have an electronic service manual? I would be willing to buy a paper manual if you have that around as well. Thanks
  10. S

Off Season Events?

I've been around for a few months now and i've seen 3 track days pass because of previous comitments :banghead: and now the season is over. Are there any off season events where i can put a name with a face? Not sure if any of you guys have sleds but that could be a fun trip to the UP or...
  11. S

WTB: SV650 120/160 take offs

I just picked up my fiance a sv650 and it needs new tires bad. Anyone have a set laying around that will get us through the fall and next spring? Looking for more of a street type tire since i don't see her putting enough heat into dot race rubber, haha.
  12. S

2001 Yamaha YZ426F MX bike FS/FT

Bike is in great shape and was mostly trail and farm rode. Has renthal bars and new starcross tires. Fire it up and ride. $1600 OBO Can possibly deliver around the WI,IL,MI,MN area for the cost of gas. May trade for smaller sport bike for the Fiance or an enclosed trailer.
  13. S

03 600RR Complete Motor, cheap!

I picked up this motor locally thinking i was going to use it for something and now i'm moving. Here's the story. The guy i bought it from said a piece of plastic broke off in the airbox and got sucked into the #1 intake valve bending a valve. He bought a good head off of ebay and put the...
  14. S

WTB: Cheap lap timer

I'm going to BHF at the end of this month and wouldn't mind lap timer. Let me know if you have one sitting around you don't use. Thanks
  15. S

last tire question...Tire a, b or neither?

I picked up this track bike with 3 sets of tires. I wasn't really paying any attention to what they were though. I'm kind of stuck with my options and want to do my first day at BHF this month. I have some brand new D218's mounted on a set of rims. Then i have a set of pilot power race...
  16. S

Lap timer for a new rider?

I'm looking to attend BHF for my first track day at the end of this month. I think it would be kind of cool knowing my lap times from the first day on to see how i am progressing. I know the first few days especially you need to learn all of the proper form and techniques, then the speed...
  17. S

Beginner- street, dot race or slick?

I just picked up a 99 zx-6r trackbike. It came with 2 sets of rims and 3 sets of tires. On one set i have some almost new pilot power race tires. The rims on it had the slicks but i had the d208's mounted so i could ride it on the street. EDIT: like an idiot i didn't look at the tires very...
  18. S

New track rider in WI

I'm Nick from Milwaukee, WI. I have been riding sport bikes for about 9 years now. I just sold my 99 R6 and picked up a 99 zx-6r track bike with the following mods: Dynoed at 96 hp and 45 lb/ft, stock motor valve adjust at 7,000 miles, Factory jet kit, (2 sets) polished wheels, (2...