Search results

1. fitz

Something completely unexpected...

What day is today? Play the video to find out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9F1n6FpJpw Was a great run guys. Take a moment and reflect why we do this. :cool:
  2. fitz

WTT Green Gummi Bears for Red

Bought the 6lb bag of Gummi bears at Sam's Club and the green ones are just nasty. So I have approx.. 1lb of green ones willing to trade for your red or possibly orange.
  3. fitz

Roll Call Summit Main, April 15th

New bike, new gear, new....me. Back to where it all began, who's with me? :)
  4. fitz

Fitz's wife talking

I wanted to thank all of you who showed up and came to our aid on Sunday. All of your concern, support and assistance was very much appreciated by me. I recognized only some of you but appreciated all of you. For those who were able to get out to him on the track I know he was comforted by the...
  5. fitz

Awesome vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzjKauBI0T0
  6. fitz

Roll Call Beaverun/Pitt Race April 28/29

Guess I'll get one of these started. Who's in? I'm in for both. Should be cool seeing all the new improvements. fitz
  7. fitz

Beaverun/Pitt Race

Looks like they have repaved just about everything but the track itself, road up to and including just about everything. Plus it looks like they are doing the padock. Nice to see some improvements on my home track. South course is said to be ready for the 2014 season, we shall see.
  8. fitz

R6 Owners - Fork Tube Height

In relation to the upper triple where do you have fork tubes set at? Flush, one notch down, two? I have an 08. Thanks guys. :) fitz
  9. fitz

Roll Call Summit Main, April 8-9

LOL, yeah I know it's a teeny tiny bit early, forget about that for now, imagine it's only two weeks away. :D Who's in, or think they should be in? Remember this is Sunday-Monday and Sunday being Easter so you probably should start planning NOW! AKA "Honey would you mind if we skipped Easter...
  10. fitz

How was your riding season?

I know some might have a track day or two left (I hope maybe to do one last) but while it’s still fresh in our mind I thought I’d ask the question. What were some of your highlights (ups) :) and tribulations (downs) :( ? I had a GREAT season, 15 track days with perfect weather in all of them...
  11. fitz

So, where's the 2012 schedule?

I kid, I kid! :D You can holster those weapons directors. BTW, where are those Putnam dates, I'm still waiting... :D fitz
  12. fitz

Block off plates?

Going to be putting in a new Leo Vince Corsa Full Ti exhaust and was reading a little bit about block off plates, would like to hear from my NESBA community. How many have done this. Is it worth the cost/effort? Thanks. fitz
  13. fitz

The New 2012 Yamaha R1 and R6

The R1 gets traction control, the R6 gets the World GP 50th Anniversary Edition (new paint, same bike). The R6 staying the same means my R6 is still "current" but it would have been cool to see a new generation. :notsure...
  14. fitz

R6 Slipper Clutch Modification?

Anyone know how or know where I can find information on how to give the R6 a little more "slip"? I have an 08 R6 Thanks! fitz
  15. fitz

Mid-Ohio w/NESBA?

Did this track yesterday, would love to do it with NESBA. Just a friendly reminder to those that make the decisions for next year…:) All others if maybe we post here to show our interest, maybe it would be just enough "encouragement" to make it happen. :) fitz
  16. fitz

You guys feel that earth quake??

WOW My first.
  17. fitz

Beaverun Aug. 13-14 vids and Thanks!

Great day Saturday! I bailed on Sunday, I hope you guys got a few good sessions, was perfectly sunny from where I live, looked nasty up north. Big thanks to all the CRs for a great day, extra thanks to Chris for working his little tool on my bike. :D Hope all that crashed are OK, the track was...
  18. fitz

No one is immune from my charm

Amazon deal of the day. 15 of 74 people think this post adds to the discussion :D I'm hoping to break into the 100s, my last record was in the 50s...
  19. fitz

Summit Main Aug 1st vids and thanks

Seems like I'm the only one with a camera out there nowadays. Big thanks to all the CRs for helping all us "wannabes" in such heat, making it look easy, and still go out in your own session. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crAWFq8euW8
  20. fitz

Beaverun 7 23-24 vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vugwheXWag I'll try and get a couple more uploaded. Anyone else have any please post up. fitz