Search results

1. danrivito2

Chicken Hawk experience

+1. I don't have a ton of experience with many brands of tire warmers, but MotoD's have been great for me. And the service has been second to none. After having my first set for about a year, I damaged the rear on accident and needed to have it repaired. I sent the rear in, got a call back...
  2. danrivito2

AMA Race Weekend at NJMP

In all weekend. Stop by the Yamaha display and say Hi.
  3. danrivito2

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

A wise man once said, "this shit ain't knitting". Glad all involved are okay.
  4. danrivito2

xlite x802 lorenzo moon helmet

I have one of these lids. Without a doubt the best helmet I've ever worn. Ridiculously light weight and very well ventilated. Well worth the coin!
  5. danrivito2

Roll Call- Summit Main 6-17

Word on the street is Coleman is providing lunch for everyone!
  6. danrivito2

More videos from Memorial Day Weekend - Summit and the Beave

Three great days of riding this past weekend. Here's a few "I" group videos with different angles. Thanks to the whole NESBA crew for putting on another smooth weekend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZpL0zQKQ8g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYFhyx9HyiU...
  7. danrivito2

Unfortunate news from Beaverun.

Unfortunately, when I came around T9, it was just in time to see your bike cartwheeling with dirt flying everywhere and you sliding towards the wall. I missed what ever it was that sent you off track and I immediately got off track so there was minimal delay in getting medical out to you. Heal...
  8. danrivito2

Roll Call: Beave 5/25-26!!!

Can anyone confirm if Collin will be there with tire service?
  9. danrivito2

New Guy Alert! NJMP this Sat 8/11!

You picked a good weekend to come out. Stick around for the party afterwards if you can. Good chance to meet other riders and pick their brain. http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=25344
  10. danrivito2

Summit Main 8/5, Who's in?

Good times... until the sky opened up. It felt good to get back to Summit after a long break. Hoping I can make it back before the end of the season.
  11. danrivito2

Roll Call Beaverun July 21/22!!!

Great weekend at the Beav! Thanks to Emerson and Bob for running a few laps with me!
  12. danrivito2

Roll Call Beaverun July 21/22!!!

In for both. See you guys there!
  13. danrivito2

VIR Jun 2-3

+1. Great weekend at VIR.... man I missed that track. More red flags than anyone would have wanted... but hats off to the crew for minimizing our time off track. I had a good mix of open track to work on my lines and plenty of time dicing it up with other riders at a similar pace. All in...
  14. danrivito2

VIR .. Ill tell you whats up !!!

In for both... 2nd and 3rd that is. + bringing a first timer on Sunday. Looking forward to this one... I haven't been to VIR since August of '07!
  15. danrivito2

Beave Run Roll Call

Gotta skip this one for VIR next weekend. Have fun guys!
  16. danrivito2

Roll Call Beaverun/Pitt Race April 28/29

Great weekend at the Beave. Definitely cold on Saturday, but Sunday turned out to be perfect. Hoping to get back out there in just a few weeks. Congrats to Jared on the bump to A. Well deserved!
  17. danrivito2

Roll Call Beaverun/Pitt Race April 28/29

Anyone know what time we can get in to drop trailers this afternoon?
  18. danrivito2

MA Director

+1 to this. Congrats Kub! I'll see you out there this year for sure.