Search results

1. dbakerpa

WTB SV tank 99-02

I am interested in anyone who has a tank dented or not for a street build I am doing. If it is dented but has most of the contours intact Im interested.
  2. dbakerpa

02 SV650 race bike

Unfortunately some family health issues are requiring I not be away at the track. This means my newly built SV is up for sale. It has old body work that I reinforced and customized. I believe it is Godfather Racing GSXR body. I fixed it so it fits an SV without being too wide. I have taken the...
  3. dbakerpa

wheres da mojo

So I took a year off, couldnt stand it. I built a new bike, not as fast, but set up as well or better than my last bike. I rode VIR like I had never been there before. Lost the front on an easy outside pass. I couldnt get comfortable on the bike after five sessions. Anyone else experience this...
  4. dbakerpa

r and r racing parts

Just wanted to heads up to anyone ordering. I am not sure if they are too busy with pro work or what, but I ordered a fairing stay and had to dispute it with paypal. five weeks with no response except one email that said it was mis-shipped and would go out right away. That was two weeks ago. Im...
  5. dbakerpa

Sv650 2005

Selling the street bike to finish my track bike. I am pretty firm ot 3000. I just painted this. It has new upper, new vance/hines titianium, windscreen shorty levers, renthal sprocket. All the fluids hae been changes about fifty miles ago. including fork oil.
  6. dbakerpa

spring rate

I have an Ohlins shock that reads 01091 31/95 L266. I need to find out what rate this is. Anyone have a clue.
  7. dbakerpa

Motard for sale

2007 SUZUKI DRZ400SM FULL YOSHIMURA SYSTEM AIR BOX MOD JET KIT MONSTER ENERGY GRAPHIC KIT NEW GREEN CHAIN AND SPROCKETS STOCK GEARING 16,000 MILES. RUNS STRONG NO DAMAGE NEVER WRECKED. $4000 or Trade Kawasaki Z1000 I am posting for a friend. I will try to post the pics if I can get them...
  8. dbakerpa

51cm Specialized Allez road bike

51cm Specialized Allez road bike in very good condition. 14-speed Shimano Hyperglide gearing. Fully/completely equipped with Shimano 105 components. Comes with new tires, tubes, aero bars. Great bike but too small for me fits 5'5'-5'8" $400 OBO will work with on delievery.
  9. dbakerpa

6 x 12 V-nose

Re posting this trailer. Previous buyer backed out. Since last time it was up I undercoated it. asking $4000. I have hauled two bikes full tools and tents. Has stand racks, microwave, computerstand, cabinet and storage lights. 8000 BTU AC. Will include all the pit carpet and interior carpet to...
  10. dbakerpa

CCS westhold transponder

New style transponder $75 shipped.
  11. dbakerpa

Sv650

2002 New M4 full exhaust Scotts damper Freshly rebuilt penske triple clicker .95 race tech front spring with emulators-just refreshed 2 sets body work with one tail scuffed Woodcraft rearsets with vortex pegs New ntecs with one race weekend. One set good ntec take offs Two sets rims. Other set...
  12. dbakerpa

6 x 12 v nose

AC Microwave Storage Full power with inside and outside outlets. Window Comes with 2 chocks Stand racks Fold out table and swing out computer/tv mount The chocks come out easily to roll out carpet. Tarp clips on outside Will include 2 10ft POP ups and carpet for pits 4500.00 obo Have title...
  13. dbakerpa

Half days?

Anyone ever consider doing half track day prices ? I would love to be able to zip in for a half day to run the track and check my setup. Not to mention it would be nice to take a comfortable morning drive on a saturday or sunday with minimal gear to run a few sessions on a new track.
  14. dbakerpa

shift rods

I am making shift rods to length. They are a bit more stout than stock. I can make any length with M6 x 1.0 thread. That is left hand on one end and right hand thread on the other. 10 bucks each plus shipping. Shippong is about 4.15 for lengths under 15 cm. They do not come with the bolts. I am...
  15. dbakerpa

Tank grips

Thought I would post this up. Great low priced tank grips. I am not sure if he can make them for anything but SV but it would be worth an ask. http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142220
  16. dbakerpa

AMA bike for sale

Helping out a friend- This is just a primer I will add details and pics when I get his email. Selling Martin Cardenas A bike from 2010 Rebuilt engine with one race weekend and one track day on it. Two sets of body work Stands a stack of windshields Tire warmers $10500 Also selling an 06...
  17. dbakerpa

helmet certification

Is the ECE-22-05 still going to be good for next year? I understand that is what the Snell 2012 is based on. I wish they would update in sync. I am using VEMAR which is ECE 22-05 and it was pricey I hate to get a new one already.
  18. dbakerpa

Summit roll call Aug 1

CRs I am racing with CCS at the end of the month and need to get a hook up on the line. Whos going? I hear Main is a good course, this will be my first time up there.
  19. dbakerpa

WTB SV650 1st gen upper-sharkskinz

I will take scuffed or clean - it matters not. I have to get back on the grid.
  20. dbakerpa

Jake Holden support

I thought I would post this up. This guy was screaming at Infineon. He was truly the fastest guy on the track until the rain got him in race 2. He needs fan support. Not to mention to have him on the track is entertaining as hell. His team owner has pulled the plug. Here's the link to send a...