Search results

1. throttlectrl

FS: AGV-Sport-Podium-1-Piece-Race-Suit

Available on eBay. 10% Discount for N2 Members. http://www.ebay.com/itm/AGV-Sport-Podium-1-Piece-Race-Suit-/292063315785?hash=item4400548749:g:E~EAAOSwax5Y0Z9k&vxp=mtr
  2. throttlectrl

FS: $165.00 credit for $150.00

PM replied. Sale pending. SOLD
  3. throttlectrl

FS: $165.00 credit for $150.00

Unexpected expense my loss your gain. NESBA I #52888 Bike #17
  4. throttlectrl

Hellooo There

Welcome //@
  5. throttlectrl

FS: NESBA I VIR Full 7/15

Family coming into town and need to sell. No bidding just whatever is fair, save the late fee etc.
  6. throttlectrl

VIR-N: Tire spin in T1 ? and Chatter in T7 ?

I had it for the first lap and it would go away thereafter, so I attributed it to cold tires (I don't use tire warmers). Also I was there the day before watching the track and it was being used by an auto club... Could of been some left over rubber on that section, not sure, that's mostly a...
  7. throttlectrl

vir 8/22/23/2010

^Nice shots
  8. throttlectrl

vir 8/22/23/2010

First time on North loved it... Looking forward to the next.
  9. throttlectrl

WTB VIR South 8/22 I Group

Send PM
  10. throttlectrl

Who's in for VIR SSN August?

Sat and Mon can't wait
  11. throttlectrl

wives going to the track

Good advice the spa and villas are good... she's just not interested yet ;-)
  12. throttlectrl

One more from Fayetteville, NC

Welcome. Thanks for your service!
  13. throttlectrl

Another from NC

Welcome
  14. throttlectrl

Sorry I ended the Beginer Session short on the last session of the 6/12 CMP track day

Glad your relatively ok and that's all that really matters. I was one of the riders that went by and had to pit in to wait - I can tell you none of us were upset about that last session, more concerned about a fellow rider than anything else... So no worries.
  15. throttlectrl

Hello Fellow Rider

Just wanted to drop a quick hello to all riders. Joined a few months ago but am now getting around to registering on the forum. Looking forward to some track time here in the South East. I have approximately 14 years on / off experience riding bikes, mostly sportbikes. Good to find an...