Search results

1. tofstfouru

News on Fred Duncan

This is very saddening news and my thoughts and prayers are with Fred and his family during this struggle. I will never forget Fred announcing.... "Attention in the paddock attention in the paddock this is Fred riders meeting is in _ minutes..." I think someone should go to the hospital and get...
  2. tofstfouru

MW Schedule

What a joke To all the CR's that helped me become a better rider thank you very much. To NESBA glad you care enough to sell out on your entire mid west base to EXPAND. What a f'ing joke!! Nice way to spit in the face of your loyal mid west riders. :confused: Disappointed would be a gross...
  3. tofstfouru

My Crash Video; Road America Memorial Day

Thanks for the shout out Matt I try to ride the doors off the bike while staying inside the limits. Pucker moment first session every time through the carosel after last years crash but had a blast with you and the boys. Bikes are all back together just need to put some more time in!!
  4. tofstfouru

Average lap times at RA?

Spitz I don't know what size bike you are running but if you are running times like that you are putting out some mid-high A pace laps. I run in A on a 04 600 and was averaging low 40's both days with mid 30's depending on the laps. Have not gone through all the video yet so won't know until I...
  5. tofstfouru

Gron4 Photos - May 30-31st Up^

Once again you guys pulled through with some amazing photos. See you at the AMA Double Header will be buying the hi res cd when I get back. Maybe you guys could send some stickers this time.
  6. tofstfouru

Congrats to Matt for the A bump

The look on his face after he got back to the pits resembled mine last year after I crashed at Road A. Think we started a trend of getting the A bump and crashing on the same day. Get her fixed up quick so we can ride back down to Road A on friday for the AMA races.
  7. tofstfouru

Congrats to Matt for the A bump

Congrats Matt for the A bump at Road A although I knew it was coming. You were riding so fast at one point the tires couldn't keep up:banghead: Can't wait to get out there again and ride with you.
  8. tofstfouru

prayers needed

:adore: Darren Z That is just classic and a great song. To the guy asking for the prayers might be time to either man up and get over your "contusion" or give up riding at the track. After I read the title of your post I was thinking something terrible had happened to one of the Nesba family...
  9. tofstfouru

Camping Road America (May 29th 30th)

It's ok Adam same for all of us as well. Bike is ready to go but first track day of the year always need to shake the bugs off. Why not top it off with a demo ride?
  10. tofstfouru

Vesrah gets thier suzuki's back

Hell ya hope this guy just gets pounded on sounds like he has been scamming people for a long time. This time he picked the wrong person to steal from. Hope he enjoys FPMITAP.
  11. tofstfouru

Camping Road America (May 29th 30th)

Think this happens every year with the people at Road A. One person at the desk will tell you one thing and the next will tell you something completely different. I called today to find out as I have never had a issue with a Nesba event not being able to camp the night before. The lady who...
  12. tofstfouru

Mid-West Members! The Yamaha Demo Fleet Is Coming To You!

Also signed up for Mon on the new R1, I as well will also be keeping the shiny side up. Would not be able to watch a 2011 slide down the track just isn't right.
  13. tofstfouru

Road America - Memorial Day

In for both days along with 3 other guys, can't wait!!
  14. tofstfouru

RA 5/30-31 Tire Service Sunday night?

Glad you asked this question as I am also in the same boat but know that you guys know how to get it done. Can't wait to see everyone at the track!
  15. tofstfouru

Ceramic pucks

Blew through a pair of AGV's through a track day after I flipped them. Bought a pair of clucky pucks and they have lasted with very minimal wear. Can't comment on the ceremics as I haven't tried them yet.
  16. tofstfouru

Pirelli Superbike Track Day Slicks

Thanks for the feedback on that tire going to run them at Road America in a few weeks for the first time. I have read tons of stuff and the general theme is they kick some serious ass!!
  17. tofstfouru

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

Great seller part arrived as described bump for solid business. Wish all transactions went this smoothly.
  18. tofstfouru

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

Paypal sent! Thanks
  19. tofstfouru

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

PM sent money ready to go!
  20. tofstfouru

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Anyone know a better way to get a hold of Andrew have left phone messages for him and an email but no response? I know he is a busy guy just wondering if anyone knows a better way to get a hold of him.