Search results

1. rsvrider16

2010 Daytona 675 SE white and blue

I am posting an immaculate bike that I just do not ever get the chance to ride anymore. I have had surgery and it is no longer something I can ride. You will not find a cleaner bike around. https://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/6010980174.html Triumph Daytona 675 SE Miles:11600 - just had the...
  2. rsvrider16

Ohlins Steering damper

I have an Ohlins steering damper that I removed from a 07 GSXR 750 that i sold. It is perfectly functional and ready to go. Send me a message (504)258-3125 if you are interested. I am located in Greenville SC but can ship.
  3. rsvrider16

2010 Triumph Daytona SE - many mods

It has come time to sell my 2010 Triumph Daytona SE. I have had the bike since brand new and just had the 12K mileage maintenance work done last month at Touring sport BMW. in Greenvillc, SC. Mods: Engine Slip on Yoshimira Exhaust -- shortened to match tail length Tuned via Tune ECU K&N...
  4. rsvrider16

Pitbull / Motostance Stands / MJ Moto tire warmers

I am clearing out my track stuff since i am no longer riding. I am located in Greer SC but could potentially drive to CMP or Road Atlanta one of the weekends I have 3 sets of stands for sale 1. Pit bull front and rear stands. The front has the fork pick up, not the triple clamp pick up point...
  5. rsvrider16

Folding aluminum high capacity ramp

I have a folding aluminum ramp rated for 1500 lbs. This is a very nice sturdy ramp that is in great condition but i no longer need it $200 I am located in Greer SC and could possibly deliver it to Road Atlanta or CMP in April. Marshall - (504)2583125
  6. rsvrider16

Woodcraft / MJ Moto tire warmers $250 both

I have 2 sets of warmers for sale. I do not ride anymore so i have no use for my track gear. Set 1 : Woodcraft - 180 rear and 120 front dual temp. Both turn on and run but the rear does not seem to get as hot as the front. Set 2 Mj Moto - these were only used for 1 season (maybe 5...
  7. rsvrider16

07 gsxr 750 with ohlins and clean title

Im selling my 07 gsxr 750 with clean title. $6000.00 in greenville sc. I can deliver within a hundred miles or so I did have a lowside at road atlanta so the left side has cosmetic damage. I am taking the body work off this week and do the repairs to prime it again. I can sell primed or...
  8. rsvrider16

Bitubo Steering Damper

I have a new Bitubo Steering damper with only 2 track weekends on it. I wanted to take it off of my ZX6R and put it on my Daytona but the cost of the new brackets is so high I may as well get the blue one that I really want. It fits 07-08 Kawasaki ZX6R and may fit other similar models with...
  9. rsvrider16

Fs 2007 zx6r clean title -$4700

I am putting my 2007 ZX6R for sale because I am moving to Germany for work in April and do not want to hold the bike over the winter. I have one more track day at Barber in November but after that the bike is free to go. If someone happens to be at Barber and buys the bike, they can take it...
  10. rsvrider16

Riding Passengers- Need Input on design

So i have a design that I have patent pending and I am trying to get feedback both good, if any, and bad. I have put it on other forums and gotten a mixed feedback so i would like to hear from people here. If you have ever riden a passenger, I am sure you know it can be a real pain in the...
  11. rsvrider16

2007.5 Aprilia Tuono R - $7500

Up for sale is an 07.5 Aprilia Tuono R that has spent most of its life in a garage just sitting. The bike has only 5315 miles and all of the maintenance has always been done. It has the Akrapovic Slip on with factory map for the pipes. The bike is in great condition and I need to sell it...