Search results

1. RidgeRacer

E-Z Up Sierra II Canopy for $45

If you need one, this is the best deal I've seen on one. It's a 10x10 and has a little sunshade for one side, which I like: E-Z Up Sierra II Canopy Use coupon code KMART10PSAVINGS to get the price to $45 ...on a side note, what's up with that cornhole game they're playing in the picture...
  2. RidgeRacer

Alpinestars suit, gloves, boots, mesh jackets

Sure, some of this stuff doesn't apply to the track. You do have a street bike too, don't you? Click on the product names to link to the manufacturer's description page. Alpinestars CR Suit [size 40US] - $500 in excellent condition [retail $800] - This suit is killer. I just wish it were a...
  3. RidgeRacer

WTB VIR South 8/22 - B group

Why oh why did I wait so long? Hoping to find someone getting rid of their 8/23 date. Help!
  4. RidgeRacer

Hello from VA

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I missed the chance to go to my first track day at VIR this season, but I'm sure I'll be there every day next season. If I find a tow vehicle, I may check out a few other tracks too. My 05 600rr is my daily driver/street/track ride, so I'll probably be a...
  5. RidgeRacer

Alpinestars boots - 2 pair

Alpinestars S_MX Plus in excellent used condition. Practically new, still waiting for your foot's impression. These are size 43 Euro, but to be more useful, these fit like a 9 or 9.5 US. $175: left, front, right Alpinestars S-MX R in NEW CONDITION. Still in original box. These are size 44...