Search results

1. headstart

A* Supertech- Black/Red

SOLD $250 shipped. Lightly used current version of Supertech R. A few scrapes but never crashed in and soles are in excellent condition.
  2. headstart

06-10 R6 Hypropro RSC Damper- $320 shipped

Used Hyperpro RSC damper will fit 06-10 R6 (R version). Perfect condition, couple of small scratches on the underside from normal usage. $320 shipped
  3. headstart

Tpro Chest/Rib protector and Tpro Shorts

Sold sold
  4. headstart

Sidi Vertigo boots Sz 43/9.5 $100

Boots are sold Have some older Sidi Vertigo that were in the closet. Good condition- used for my first half season. Soles have a little wear but still fully intact. Rubber on right foot has some cracking from age.
  5. headstart

Shift Vertex Suit Sz 44 Black $500

Selling the black suit I wore for about 1/2 of last season. Suit is in very good condition, one small off in the wet grass, but no marks on the suit from that. Zippers, inner liner, everything good working condition. Just the normal marks from being used. Klucky pucks are about 50%...
  6. headstart

Best route to Barber?

Hoping you guys from IL and WI can give me the best route to Barber later this week. Google is showing I either go through Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville, etc to get there OR go south at Rockford down through IL then shooting back over to 65 around Nashville. Both routes are showing almost...
  7. headstart

R6 04-05 Scotts Damper NIB - $325 shipped

Selling for a buddy, $325 shipped for the whole kit- damper, mounting kit, etc. NIB Scotts Damper for 04-05 Yamaha R6. It may work on the newer R6s as well but you would need to confirm.
  8. headstart

Alpinestars S-MX boots Sz 45 $200 shipped

I'm selling some stuff for a buddy that only rode for a few days at the track and then had his bike stolen and he's now done. A*s S-MX boots. These are from 2 seasons ago, used for about 4 days. A few scuffs on the outer but otherwise perfect.
  9. headstart

FS: Lightly used lap timer

I found a lap timer sitting in my trailer after Putnam. Any one looking to pick one up cheap?
  10. headstart

2007 675

Bike is SOLD 2007 675 converted for track use. $8,500 as is below. Lower price if I put some stock items back on it. Salvage title, I am the original owner and bought it back from insurance. Couple of thousand miles on the street, rest on the track. 5,5xx miles. Used this year for trackdays...
  11. headstart

Brainerd info??

Trying to plan my travel for BIR next week. Does anyone know what we have for camping options at BIR next week? Can we get in the night before and if not what time are the gates open in the morning? Electricity, garages, etc.?