Search results

1. STEAKUM

E-Track loops

2. STEAKUM

GoPro Hero

Sorry, I had posted up but it didn't show. This is SOLD.
  3. STEAKUM

GoPro Hero

it's a HD Hero and yes it records 1080p @ 60fps
  4. STEAKUM

E-Track loops

For sale is a whole lot of E-Track loop rings (15pcs), 3” nylon loops (5) and 6” nylon loops (6). These run $6.00/ea. and I’ll sell the whole lot for $75 + shipping……O.B.O. If you only need a few, could do that also! Text me @ 203 943 5671
  5. STEAKUM

GoPro Hero

6. STEAKUM

Battery Tender

Selling Battery Tender waterproof unit in excellent condition w/ case, battery fused quick connect cable and jumper leads. Asking $75 + shipping O.B.O. Text me with any questions @ 203 943 5671
  7. STEAKUM

GoPro Hero

8. STEAKUM

GoPro Hero

9. STEAKUM

GoPro Hero

Selling my GoPro Hero camera – excellent condition w/ Clear case, spare rechargeable Li-ion battery, 16GB & 32GB memory cards, USB cable, charger and cable, video cables and every type of mount needed, curved & flat adhesive back mounts. Asking $100 + shipping. Text me for photos and/or info @...
  10. STEAKUM

Honde EU2000i Generator

Sold! Thanks Jimmy!!
  11. STEAKUM

Honde EU2000i Generator

For Sale - Honda EU 2000i generator in excellent condition w/ Honda cover and magnetic dipstick. Not riding anymore so, great deal for someone. Asking $775 for it and will NOT ship it - too heavy, pick up only. Best to text me; 203 943 5671 Pictures are too large to post so, get in touch if...
  12. STEAKUM

04-05 gsxr race fairings

I've got a Sharkskin upper and lower (pictured in the avitor) if you still need them. The upper needs minor fiberglass repair that I never got to, lower is good they are hanging around and are yours for $75 + SH or pick them up. Also have a gas tank and wind screens if you need.
  13. STEAKUM

Delivery help needed: NYC to NYST 9/7-8

Mike I'll get in touch with Jimmy and we will figure out how to get the cow herd up to ya!!:eek:
  14. STEAKUM

E-Track loops

For sale is a whole lot of e-track loop rings (15 pcs), 3" nylon loops (5) and 6" nylon loops (60). I had these in the trailer and they are GREAT for anchoring anything in your trailer at all!! These run $6.00/ea. and I'll sell the whole lot for $75 + shipping.....O.B.O. if you only need a few...
  15. STEAKUM

Shoei X-11 Helmet

SOLD............Thanks Brian!
  16. STEAKUM

Shoei X-11 Helmet

PM replied to
  17. STEAKUM

Sidi Vertigo Air 11.5 boots

Last chance before FleeBay.................
  18. STEAKUM

Shoei X-11 Helmet

Last chance before FleeBay.............
  19. STEAKUM

Shoei X-11 Helmet

Bump for a great helmet..........
  20. STEAKUM

Sidi Vertigo Air 11.5 boots

Bump...........great boots!