Search results

1. STEAKUM

E-Track loops

For sale is a whole lot of E-Track loop rings (15pcs), 3” nylon loops (5) and 6” nylon loops (6). These run $6.00/ea. and I’ll sell the whole lot for $75 + shipping……O.B.O. If you only need a few, could do that also! Text me @ 203 943 5671
  2. STEAKUM

Battery Tender

Selling Battery Tender waterproof unit in excellent condition w/ case, battery fused quick connect cable and jumper leads. Asking $75 + shipping O.B.O. Text me with any questions @ 203 943 5671
  3. STEAKUM

GoPro Hero

Selling my GoPro Hero camera – excellent condition w/ Clear case, spare rechargeable Li-ion battery, 16GB & 32GB memory cards, USB cable, charger and cable, video cables and every type of mount needed, curved & flat adhesive back mounts. Asking $100 + shipping. Text me for photos and/or info @...
  4. STEAKUM

Honde EU2000i Generator

For Sale - Honda EU 2000i generator in excellent condition w/ Honda cover and magnetic dipstick. Not riding anymore so, great deal for someone. Asking $775 for it and will NOT ship it - too heavy, pick up only. Best to text me; 203 943 5671 Pictures are too large to post so, get in touch if...
  5. STEAKUM

E-Track loops

For sale is a whole lot of e-track loop rings (15 pcs), 3" nylon loops (5) and 6" nylon loops (60). I had these in the trailer and they are GREAT for anchoring anything in your trailer at all!! These run $6.00/ea. and I'll sell the whole lot for $75 + shipping.....O.B.O. if you only need a few...
  6. STEAKUM

Held Gloves

For sale is a pair of excellent Held Gloves, size 11/XXL with carbon fiber knuckles & gauntlet, metal studs on heal of hand. These were used for one season (8 days) and have been treated with oil conditioner. These are the best gloves made and are my fourth set, as I love the fit & feel! :adore...
  7. STEAKUM

Held Phantom Gloves

For sale are a pair of Held Phantom gloves size 12/3XL (these run a little Small), with reinforced stingray knuckles and heals and carbonfiber gauntlets. These are like new (Christmas gift last year) and were used twice for street rides. These are the top of the line, best gloves that money can...
  8. STEAKUM

Shoei X-11 Helmet

For sale is a Shoei X-11 Kagayama replica helmet, size large. This was a Christmas gift last year and is like new, was only used twice for street rides. Included are Shoei carrying/storage bag, fleece bag, clear/smoke/high-vis shields, breath guard, chin curtain, hat, stickers & patches for...
  9. STEAKUM

Canopy weight bags

For sale is a set of four (4) New / never used (I bought 8) pop-up canopy weight bags. These are the best, quickest and cleanest way to keep your canopy in place. No more toolbox / gas cans needed! ;) These are GREAT! These are best when filled with gravel not sand, which leaks all over! (Live &...
  10. STEAKUM

Aegis Back Chest protectors - NEW

For sale is a NEW / never used Aegis 8R Back & Chest protectors (Christmas gift never used). The 8R Back protector has extended tailbone protection when in full tuck and the chest protector hooks into the sholder straps to keep in position for complete torso protection. Asking $150 + shipping...
  11. STEAKUM

Sidi Vertigo Air 11.5 boots

For sale is a pair of Sidi Vertigo Air black boots, size 46 Euro / 11.5 US. Excellent condition used approx. 12 times! included Scotts travel/storage bag and Sidi hat. Asking $150 + shipping O.B.O.
  12. STEAKUM

XT lap timer

For sale is a complete set-up XT Ultra Lap Timer with a long (6') and short (2') reciever cable. This will give you the option to mount the reciever wherever you'd like. Also included is a 50mm fork tube mounting bracket, brand new and an XT Download module with CD. The download module is brand...
  13. STEAKUM

Geza Bike Cover

For sale is a Geza Gear Sportbike Pro-Stretch cover and storage bag. This is in excellent shape and was used to cover the bike when stored in my garage and during transport inside of my trailer. These are awsome light weight covers that can be used between sessions, for storage and even for...
  14. STEAKUM

Wheel Covers

For sale a set of Chicken Hawk neoprene wrap wheel covers / insulators. These are in excellent condition and were used one season / winter to cover wheels when the bike was stored in my garage on stands. These are excellent to wrap wheels in cold weather, to protect warmers from wind and to...
  15. STEAKUM

Tire Warmers for sale

For sale a set of Chicken Hawk Pole Position tire warmers, storage bag and hard plastic carrying case. Excellent condition, used one season. Looking for $250 + shipping O.B.O.
  16. STEAKUM

$1,110 Credits for sale

They all expire May-July 2014, plenty of time to use them. Surcharge already figured in Please PM with offers Thank you
  17. STEAKUM

GSXR 750 Trailer $5k

Retirement combo deal! This is a sweet combo, both are set-up to the hilt and in great condition, ask anyone who knows me.... 2004 Suzuki GSXR 750 – was purchased new as GSXR Cup Bike #16 (Never Raced) clear title in hand, 11,600 miles (Street & trackdays), always stored in heated garage off the...
  18. STEAKUM

Vanson vented jacket

For sale is a size 48 Vanson perferated leather jacket. the jacket is in perfect shape with two inside pockets and mesh interior liner. Don't ride the street anymore so it's gotta go....... Looking for $200 + shipping but, open to offers. finally :doh:
  19. STEAKUM

Back-Up Camera

For Sale: Swift Hitch Portable Back-Up Camera - One-person trailer hookup easy with this portable backup camera, all you need to do is magnetically affix the camera to your tailgate and view the back-up / hook-up from the driver's seat on the handheld 2.5-inch color screen, it even has night...
  20. STEAKUM

2007 Husquvarna SMR 510

2007 Husqvarna SMR 510 > 2,325 miles, new Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro tires, Tuned this Spring with new NGK spark plug, Motorex 10/60 synthetic oil (always used), K&N filter and battery. De-restricted when new, JD jetting (is spot on), 7602 Racing billet clutch cover with oil level sight...