Search results

1. needknees

Fs: 2006 ktm 625 smc

****BIKE IS SOLD, THANKS!**** Selling my 2006 625 SMC. I'm the second owner, the bike has ~7500 miles, clean & clear title in hand, reliable and a complete freakin riot to ride. Completely street legal, with a street title. Only mods are an upgraded front rotor (EBC) and Vesrah brake pads...
  2. needknees

FS: 08+ CBR 1000 parts!

Selling aftermarket stuff for 2008+ CBR1000RR (and the bike too if you're interested...) Woodcraft engine case covers (both sides) $250 shipped for the pair Vortex fully adjustable rearsets - $295 Shipped Cox radiator guard (HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this if you don't have one!!!) - $50 shipped...
  3. needknees

Another tire wear thread... D211GPA

Sorry to bug everyone again but after the med/soft D209 fiasco I decided it wasn't worth running in the hot temps of summer on the (apparently) abrasive tracks of MAM and MPH. I called the TrackdayStore up and spoke with someone (Brian? Can't remember for sure) and settled on a set of D211GPAs...
  4. needknees

D209GPA wear?

Yesterday was my first time to the track with actual track tires! Something isn't quite right. Info: Bike - CBR1000RR Tire - Dunlop D209GPA. Med/soft rear, Med front (Trackday Store super combo special) Track - MidAmerica Motorplex. 2.2 miles, 14 turns, clockwise. Rider - intermediate noob...
  5. needknees

FS: Dainese 2pc leathers

Selling a set of Dainese two piece leathers -- Jacket size 52 (euro), pants are 56. Black, never crashed in, great condition with pretty damn thick leather. I don't know what exactly it is but comparing it to some Teknic gear I used to have that was 1.2mm I would put it at 1.4-1.6mm. Full...