Search results

1. Jiggy

Atlas TC221 tire changer for sale

Or if Emerson is out your way he can grab it for me. Let me know, thanks
  2. Jiggy

Atlas TC221 tire changer for sale

If you don’t mind me paying for it now, and picking it up in a few weeks when I’m out that way for the holidays, I’ll take it. Pm me 443.540.8033. Thanks
  3. Jiggy

Roll Call- Pitt Race August 18-19- Annual N2 Air Fence Fundraiser/Potluck

I'll have about 85-100lbs of pulled pork on the smokers plus Todd has all the chicken ect on his smokers. I still need buns/beans/slaw/ect that yall want with the pork. See you this weekend. Lookin forward to it.
  4. Jiggy

R6 Race and OEM parts

frame and motor should be sold.
  5. Jiggy

R6 Race and OEM parts

Leo Vinci headers and new can- pending sale at Summit Point
  6. Jiggy

R6 Race and OEM parts

25MM kit and TTX shock- SOLD. Thanks J. Farrell
  7. Jiggy

R6 Race and OEM parts

Its time to buy a road bike so the race parts have to go. All the goodies came off my 2006 R6 race bikes……a lot of the parts fit 06+ models or can be converted to fit 08+, please check with your dealer/tuner. I've posted this on several different sites and will do my best to check in on the...
  8. Jiggy

Official 2017 N2 Trackday Event Schedule.......request thread.

Its November.........you know what time it is!!!!! Its time for the date requests to start flowing in for next season.....whooooooooo!!!!! FIRST: When is the 2017 schedule going to be posted?
  9. Jiggy

I got cheese but no crackers.....I guess I'm crackalackin'

I got cheese but no crackers.....I guess I'm crackalackin'
  10. Jiggy

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Is there anyone that is going down tonight or tomorrow that is around the York, Pa area or Baltimore Md area? I have 21 racesuits that needed a lift down to RA this weekend if you had spare room. I can meet you tonight or tomorrow, just lemme know, much appreciated. 443.540.8033
  11. Jiggy

WTB: Track Suit (one Piece)

I still have this suit available. Worn 15minutes. Size 44 Alpinestars. http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/alpinestars-motegi-one-piece-suit.36748/
  12. Jiggy

Announcement About NJMP Lightning October 3 & 4

poop. i bet there is a river running across the left after the bridge.
  13. Jiggy

Alpinestars Motegi One Piece Suit

I love Bacon more than fitting into this suit. $550. No wrecks/tears/marks or customized rider decals. It is Black/white/high VIS yellow. Size 44/54. The suit was worn 15 minutes total and then I pulled off track as I had no blood flow to my legs. I bought the suit new from riders discount in...
  14. Jiggy

2008 Markbilt Suzuki Gsxr 600 Racebike

I will vouch for this bike......if it's the same as I raced against, it's as fast as a 750.
  15. Jiggy

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Healthy trees never forget their roots.
  16. Jiggy

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Congrats guys! :congrats:
  17. Jiggy

New organization

I like pie.