Search results

1. HRV71

2009 GSXR 1000 For Sale. Clean title, track/race bike

Hi everyone, It's been hard for me to stay in shape long enough to handle a liter bike so have to let her go. I am the second owner and I bought it from one of my best friends. It has pretty much everything you need. Full Yoshimura exhaust, Race Tech cartridges' and valves, Penske triple click...
  2. HRV71

Bridgestone VO2 vs Pirelli Superbike Pro Slick

First let me say hello to everyone. This is probably one of those OMG not a tire question again, but I could use some input. I've been riding/Racing on Bridgestone R10's and slicks for the last 5-6 years , and I'm happy with this tire, but it turns out Pirelli's are a bit cheaper so I would like...
  3. HRV71

Bridgestone VO2 vs Pirelli Superbike Pro Slick

First let me say hello to everyone. This is probably one of those OMG not a tire question again, but I could use some input. I've been riding/Racing on Bridgestone R10's and slicks for the last 5-6 years , and I'm happy with this tire, but it turns out Pirelli's are a bit cheaper so I would...
  4. HRV71

Hope to get to njmp

Some of you already know me from posts before and i just want to thank everybody on their help regarding getting my bike back from Europe. Just so you guys know its in route and it should be here early May, so guess what I joined nesba today, and I cant wait to get out there and do a little...
  5. HRV71

tire question

any thoughts on michelin power one or power pure tires
  6. HRV71

In need of help

Hello to everyone! Just met one of the coaches at the nyc bike show who told me to ask for help right here. I would love to become a member of nesba but my bike is in Europe and I want to bring it back. It's a bigger problem then I thought and I have exhausted every possible idea that I had so I...
  7. HRV71

In Need of Help

Hello to everyone! Just met one of the coaches at the nyc bike show who told me to ask for help right here. I would love to become a member of nesba but my bike is in Europe and I want to bring it back. It's a bigger problem then I thought and I have exhausted every possible idea that I had so I...