Search results

1. PJZOCC624

2005 Zuma 50

2005 Zuma 50. 2190 miles. Scooter is in great shape! All lights work, starts right up and runs great. Plastics and seat in good condition, no cracks or rips. Located in Phoenix, NY (about 20 minutes NE of Syracuse) $1100 email: philipz217 at gmail dot com call/txt: 3 1 5 four four zero 3...
  2. PJZOCC624

WTB: Ducati clutch master cylinder

Looking for a clutch master off a Ducati 848/1098/1198. Lever not needed, reservoir a plus, functional a must! :D Thanks!
  3. PJZOCC624

WERA Summit 5/10-11 - who's going?

Anyone planning on WERA at Summit 5/10-5/11? I may need a small favor if someone is willing/able. pm me or email: philipz217 @ gmail . com Thanks!
  4. PJZOCC624

GoPro Hero3

NEW never used - still have the box! $210 shipped pm or email philipz217 @ gmail dot com
  5. PJZOCC624

Syracuse / Lancaster PA travelers

Anyone traveling from Syracuse to Lancaster PA area in the week or two and can assist in transporting a bike? PM email or call/txt me. Thanks! Philipz217 @ gmail . Com 3 1 5 four four zero 3 2 2 1
  6. PJZOCC624

2003 SV650s

2003 Suzuki SV650s CLEAN TITLE $1400 The bike is apart but everything is there. K&N air filter, M3 pipe, aftermarket adjustable clip-ons... This is a stock street-bike but a good base for a track/race bike. Previous owners tipped it over and the motor kept running. He pulled the motor and...
  7. PJZOCC624

Happy thanksgiving!

Got the two birds prepped and settling on the counter, waiting for their 9am appointment with the smoker! :cool: This year, I am thankful for the love of my kiddos, the love and support of my wife, and the continued success of my mother-in-laws fight against the big "C". I am also thankful...
  8. PJZOCC624

2003 Honda Ruckus

2003 Ruckus 50. Runs great! New battery this week. Had my local shop give it a once-over and she's rumbling like a pig's belly just before feeding time! Really not bad cosmetically, a few scuffs on the paint, and a cracked exhaust pipe cover, but all-in-all it's a solid scoot! Selling this...
  9. PJZOCC624

2008 Zuma

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks!
  10. PJZOCC624

ATV/4 wheeler opinions please

Hey all! I'm currently looking at atv's for me and the family. Looking at utility quads only, used, and midsize(300-500cc) for the wife and full size (500cc +) for me. Thinking nothing older than '05. Looking at doing trail riding 90% of the time, with the occasional muddy stuff when the mood...
  11. PJZOCC624

Baltimore folks - inner harbor eats???

To those of you local to the Baltimore/Inner Harbor scene... looking for a SOLID recommendation for eats. Gonna be down there tomorrow for the Yanks/O's game (7pm) so either chow prior to or a lunch Sunday before heading back. Don't want touristy trap crap, and price don't matter - quality of...
  12. PJZOCC624

2003 Honda Ruckus

relisted Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  13. PJZOCC624

I group video Sun @ Beave?

Anyone have video of my crash from Sunday morning? If anyone was directly behind and has a good account of what happened please PM me. Thanks.
  14. PJZOCC624

2008 Yamaha TTR50

2008 Yamaha TTR50 pitbike - have title 4 stroke electric start Protaper bars BBR risers aftermarket rear shock - adjustable Makes a great little pit bike! Runs fine, a few little scuffs on plastics, but no breaks or cracks. Has street tires on it now, but have knobbies for it, also stock bars...
  15. PJZOCC624

First aid kits

I was restocking my kit for the RV for the season, and just thought I'd share what I keep in mine. (I'm a believer that everyone should have a basic first aid kit in their trailer) What I have: butterflies steri-strips tape (cloth, waterproof) clamps tweezers (big and small) H2O2 band-aid...
  16. PJZOCC624

2004 CBR1000RR - Syracuse

sold.....
  17. PJZOCC624

Best VanHalen song EVER!

What's your vote and why? Ya gotta say why, and I'll give it until next Sunday night for final judgement. Lead singer don't matter, as long as the song was a "VanHalen" song... I am judge and jury. Don't like it? Start your own thread... I'll tell you mine at the end. Go...
  18. PJZOCC624

GoPro Hero3 vs. Contour+2

Both have good reviews but I can't make up my mind. Which is easier to use for a techno-idoit? Better battery life? Better memory? Better mounting system? Will make me look faster? I think the Contour would be an easier camera to mount. Looks like, however, the Contour doesn't have a...
  19. PJZOCC624

MX gear (Thor, A*)

I know alot of you kids out there ride the dirt too. Here's a couple things collecting dust in the garage... Alpinestars Tech3 boots. US size 13, worn twice. All buckles work, great condition! $150 shipped. Thor kneeguards. New in box. Size L/XL $75 shipped PM me here, or: email...
  20. PJZOCC624

Enough to make me sick...

Okay, I get it... Or maybe I don't. You're supposed to do it this time of year, especially being a dad. But I can't hold my nose to this any longer... Carving pumpkins makes me ill. Seriously. The texture, the smell, the slimeyness of the stuff inside those orange spheres of doom...