Search results

1. P

FS: ‘01 Honda CBR600F4i Trackbike

For sale is my 2001 Honda CBR600F4i trackbike. I acquired the bike from Lithium Motorsports in September '09 who originally prepped it to CRA specs. I rode it in eleven track days (Intermediate class) in 2010, nine last year and only two this year. It currently has 12,547 miles. The title is in...
  2. P

FS: 2010 Load-Runner 5x8 Enclosed Trailer, $2,000.00

For sale is my 2010 Load-Runner 5x8 enclosed trailer that I bought new in March of 2010 from TrailersPlus in Blue Springs, MO. I used it for ten trips in 2010, six last year and only one this year. The Loadrunner has a lot of options not found in other models, even in higher price ranges, which...
  3. P

Do F4i’s (or Honda’s in general) Run Hot?

I’ve run a race-prepped, ‘01 F4i track bike for the past couple of years. The motor is stock - it has a slip-on and used to have a PC3 but I didn’t like it and took it out. I run distilled water in the radiator with Water Wetter. There are no leaks as far as I can tell. During summer temps...
  4. P

Those #@! E-Z UP Canopy Bags

What's a good replacement for the POS bags that E-Z UP's come in? Mine finally gave out yesterday. E-Z UP wants $75.00 for a replacement but I’m not spending money on something that will look like its been thru a hay bailer after just one use.
  5. P

F4i Forks: Is this back-up ring bad?

So I get my '01 F4i back and the seals are leaking. :mad: Below is the right side fork tube. From left to right is the oil seal, back-up ring, slider bushing and tube bushing. I'm looking at the back-up ring and envisioning someone showing whatever they were using as a seal driver who was...
  6. P

Trailers: Open vs. Enclosed

For years I loaded my bikes and gear into the bed of an S-10. I reached the limit when I moved up to warmers and had to carry a generator. Last year I upgraded to a V8 Dakota and enclosed 5x8. I knew I’d get less gas mileage and parking would be a pain but what surprised me - and has me worried...
  7. P

FS: Calipers, Bleeders, Pads, Sliders Risers, 2nd Gen R6 SV650

For sale are a few parts from my 2003 R6 and 2006 SV650 that I no longer own. All parts are in excellent, undamaged condition if not new in the wrapper. My prices include shipping to your door anywhere in the continental US. SV650 SV Parts are sold. R6 SLIDERS Clutch Slider: $40 Bar End...
  8. P

Holy Nuts! Rossi to Ducati?

I know it's MCN, but.. MCN Reports Rossi Going To Ducati For 2011
  9. P

Front Sprocket: Which side faces out?

I’m in the middle of my first chain and sprocket swap on my ‘01 F4i. The sprocket set is a Superlite steel 520 kit which I believe is a AFAM product. My problem is that I don’t know which side of the front sprocket faces out. I assumed it would be the side with markings on it...
  10. P

Honda Bank Angle Sensor: Bypass the damn thing?

Last weekend at Heartland my F4i cut out coming into Turn 8 which it hadn’t done before. Then, after lunch, it freaking did it again. It was idling low so I cranked it up thinking it was dieing when I shut off the throttle quickly, but it freaking did it again! Obviously this was a recipe for...
  11. P

WTB: F4i rims OR a set of front rotors

I'm in the market for a set of rims with rotors for my '01 F4i. I have some rims located, but they don't have any front rotors. So, I'm looking for either a full set of rims with rotors or a set of front rotors (and I'll buy the rims that I have located). Clear as mud? :confused: My name's...
  12. P

FS: F4 Wheels ('99-'00 CBR600)

I recently bought the following rims on eBay from some asshole who goes by ssmwhite02. The jerk had "F4i" in his title but what he sent me where F4's. Now the little bitch won't take them back, so I'm selling them. They're in good shape and come with the stock rotors, sprocket and hub. I'm...
  13. P

FS: SV650 Rims (2nd generation)

For sale are my spare wheels from my '06 SV650S that I no longer own. They're in great shape and come with the original rotors, sprocket and hub. I'm asking $150 for each, shipped to your door. I'm in the market for a set of F4i rims, so if you have any I'd love to work out a trade. My name's...
  14. P

Towing: Questions about Payload and Towing Capacity

For the past two years I’ve been hauling everything - bike, passenger, tools, canopy, generator and associated gear - in an extended cab S-10. It’s performed valiantly but it’s maxed out and showing its age. I’m also getting tired of loading my bike into the bed. I want...
  15. P

Anyone here ridden a Super Duke or Supermoto?

I can’t get these things out of my head. Last year it was the Duke and SMC. The prices were right but I’m I glad I didn’t get one since one cylinder ain’t enough for the track. Power should not be a problem with the v-twin versions. Used prices for these bikes make them attainable for me. I’m...
  16. P

FS: ‘06 SV650S Street/Track, Springfield, MO

For sale is my trusty 2006 Suzuki SV650S. I bought the bike new in November ‘07. It currently has 6,377 miles. I started doing track days with NESBA last year. This year I got bumped to I and decided to get a dedicated trackbike. I intended to keep riding my SV on the street but decided my days...
  17. P

Fischer Now Delivering Bikes

I don't know if anyone else has been following these but it looks like Fischer is actually delivering bikes. If anyone out there has got to ride one I'd sure like to hear what you thought. The Other American Sportbike - Fischer Motor Company Increasing Production Of 2010 MRX Sportbikes Fischer...
  18. P

FS: Warmers, Krosswerx, 120/160, $150

For sale are my Krosswerx tire warmers that I used on my SV650 on 9/5/09 at Putnam (we got rained out on Sunday). I recently got a F4i which of course runs a 180 rear tire. These are the standard, one-temperature model in the 120/160 size. They were only used for one day so they're in great...
  19. P

WTB: Used Tire Warmers, size 160

I’m taking the plunge. Looking for some basic warmers for a SV650 (120 front, 160 rear).
  20. P

FS: ‘08 DR-Z400SM, 2,491 miles, $4,700, Springfield, MO

It’s a cool bike, just not the one for me. I bought it last October from Letko in Kansas City with 893 miles on it. I immediately changed the oil when I got it home then again at 1,787 miles with Mobil 1 4T. It’s all stock except for a top luggage rack and .58 shock spring from Cannon Race...