Search results

1. D

Ducati 999 For Sale or For Trade

120/180 tire size.
  2. D

Ducati 999 For Sale or For Trade

Hey guys, For sale or for trade is my 2005 Ducati 999. I am the second owner. The first owner converted the bike from a biposto to a single seater and did an enormous amount of work to it. The reason for the trade is I like the inline 4s a lot. The bike has just over 53xx miles. It was just...
  3. D

Ducati 999 Running Temps

Guys, I really appreciate the links. I found some of those last night and I booked marked them for further review later on. Thanks a million. Blinky, I have race plastics and I modified the front upper and lower fairing to allow more air in and I modified the plastics by the knee area by...
  4. D

Ducati 999 Running Temps

Hey Blinky, I'm having trouble finidng that corse radiator. Both fans do work. I dont know if I can stick another in there. I have a track day tomorrow. If it overheats again it'll be inthe shop for work. Thanks all for the info. Jon
  5. D

Ducati 999 Running Temps

Betarace, thanks for that knowledge. I think the motor was re-worked without thought on the cooling. The motor does rev to 11,500. I will investigate those parts coupled with a fan switch and pc3 setting. Nick: I removed the thermostat and looked at the hoses with no issue found. The...
  6. D

Ducati 999 Running Temps

I appreciate the numbers guys. Thank you. Blinky, I've plodded through "the manual" and couldn't find the temperature threshold. I am half Italian but ignorant in the language. Just to throw some #s that I've experienced, I had it get to 228 in a matter of minutes on a 90 degree high...
  7. D

Ducati 999 Running Temps

Hey guys, I have a Ducati 999 biposto converted to an "R" from another owner. He installed high compression pistons to the thing, as if that was needed. My question is what temperature are your Ducatis running at? I had an overheating issue the last track day. Since then I've removed the...
  8. D

FS: Ducati 749/999 F/R OEM Marchesini Rims

HA! That's what happens when you work a long day at work...you miss the fine print! LOL sorry.
  9. D

Just a little Gratitude

Yes, the CRs did a great job from making it a cluster in the first two sessions to an organized environment where the fundamentals could be worked on. Thanks again for all your hard work.
  10. D

FS: Ducati 749/999 F/R OEM Marchesini Rims

Duc, do you still have these for sale?
  11. D

New from PA

I'm a little late for intros. after already doing NJMP Lightning on 5/16/10 but nevertheless I thought I should throw my helmet in at some point. Had a great time. Thanks to NESBA for keeping everything in line. Can't wait for NJMP Thunderbolt in June.