Search results

1. P

Muffler Springs

Just got a new slip-on exhaust, and the muffler is held on by two springs and that's it. Will that pass tech as long as it is secure, or will it need to be safety wired?
  2. P

Bazzaz Quickshifter Push Sensor

This is the push type sensor only - I switched to GP and had to get a pull one. $100.
  3. P

What kinda bolt is this?

I find myself needing to remove it, but have no idea what type of tool I need to use. It looks like a typical hex allen wrench would work, but there is a pin sticking out the middle. What type of wrench do I need, and where would you find it?
  4. P

Harbor Freight Folding Ramp

These are sold by the pair @ $86.99. I bought a set and only need one. Asking $40 for the other, either picked up in Pittsburgh PA, or I will be @ Beaverun this weekend. See < http://www.harborfreight.com/6-ft-x-9-inch-tri-fold-load-ramps-1-pair-96513.html > for info.
  5. P

Q2 Take-offs

120/70 front & 190/55 rear. Used 4 days @ slow B pace last year. Plenty of tread left. Asking $100 for the pair, local pickup in Pittsburgh PA, or I will be @ Beaverun this weekend.
  6. P

Buying a Used Trailer from Craigslist

Howdy all - I'm in the process of acquiring a new enclosed trailer to haul my bike to the track, from a private party Craigslist ad. Looking for some insight from others on things to watch out for when doing so. I've already got checking the VIN online to make sure it's not stolen @ <...