Search results

1. Matilda

Hi Chris, I though too late about giving you a phone number in case we don't find each other at...

Hi Chris, I though too late about giving you a phone number in case we don't find each other at Summit tomorrow. Anyway, I hope you're checking the forum tonight, so here it is.... 301-573-1431. Hope the rest of your trip home was good. /Maria
  2. Matilda

CCS Summit Memorial Weekend roll call

Patrick and I will be there for sure, setting up Friday night at at around 6-7pm.
  3. Matilda

Roll Call: Road Atlanta April 18-20

Yeah! Just signed up for all three days. The countdown has started. :D
  4. Matilda

2014 Schedule Posted

Arrgh, you made my day for a second! Guess I should have known better. I'll go back to hibernation. :asleep:
  5. Matilda

Roll Call: BeaveRun 20-21 July

+1 for a fantastic week-end. Perfect weather and great riding. thanks to all CR's especially Chris and Ryan. Your help certainly made the switch click over from "off" to "on" on Sunday. Thanks also to those of you that I could ride with the last sessions of Sunday. I'm lousy with names but...
  6. Matilda

Beave Run/Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner??

+2 for Patrick and me joining. I'll bring some homemade pie which means -again- I'll bake late Thursday evening while cursing my promise to bring something homemade. ;) /Maria
  7. Matilda

Great! So work is getting back to the right place in the priority list ;) See you!
  8. Matilda

Tire service? Will there be tire service during the week-end? I'm so looking forward to getting to Beav again! :D
  9. Matilda

NYST 6/15-6/16 Roll Call Let's do another Pot Luck Dinner!!

Well it's not over yet. Any chance to get out later?
  10. Matilda

Because he gets so grumpy if I leave him at the airport! :D
  11. Matilda

Bikes are loaded and everything is packed - I think..... Just need to pick-up Patrick at the airport and we'll both be there. See you all! /Maria :)
  12. Matilda

NJMP this past weekend......

I'll chime in and repeat what has already ben siad. It was a great weekend! It's always nice to meet old and new friends. Weather was quite cooperative as well. Saturday was just gourgious and Sunday morning was fun as well. Thanks to all CR's for your valulable feed-back: Trey, Kris, Dion...
  13. Matilda

Taking it easy with new tires?

Hmmm, too bad this didn't stick in my head BEFORE I turned in at Jefferson. That experience is still costs me a bunch of dollars. Well, some of us have to learn the hard way. :banghead:
  14. Matilda

Golf TDIs for Towing

Most trailers in Europe have brakes unless they're very small or just for very short distance, which would explan the higher weight allowed. I don't know for the rest of Europe but in Sweden your maximum allowed speed with a non-braked trailer is 25 mph. Even with brakes the maximum allowed...
  15. Matilda

Who from MA is going to Barber

Life is unfair!!! I want to go to Barber to, and here we sit with one sad broken bike in the garage and two other's shipped out for repairs. :argh:
  16. Matilda

Roll Call: Summit Jefferson

Yes, no doubt this will be a busy and expensive winter. Maybe if I can find a way to claim that Patrick did this. If he...:idea: Naeh, I don't see that one fly Looking forward to seeing you again Chris and Judy. :)
  17. Matilda

Roll Call: Summit Jefferson

So.... last TD weekend for this year. It was so good to meet you all again and I had a really good time Saturday. Unfortunately the weekend didn't end so good. Our "yeah, no winter projects" turned into two bikes in urgent need of maintenance and one bike in need of a lot of TLC :banghead:. I'm...
  18. Matilda

Judy....????

Judy, So sorry to hear about your crash. I hope you get a speedy recovery athough you're sure sore for now.
  19. Matilda

Roll Call Beaverun July 21/22!!!

Wow, apparently I've missed a lot by being off the forum for a day. Anyway, another thanks for a great week-end and the great BBQ event on Saturday. Also thanks to all the CR's - the mid-west CR on Saturday (Sorry I didn't catch your name :dunno: ), Jim, Emerson and all. Jim - believe me...
  20. Matilda

Roll Call Beaverun July 21/22!!!

We''ll be there both days. /Patrick and Maria