Search results

1. L

2008 GSXR 750 Street - Florida - $7k

It pains me to do it, but I just haven't been riding my street bike. I bought this bike about two years ago once I had my 600 for the track. I guess I have become one of “those track guys”. The bike has 10,XXX miles on it, which is slightly over stated due to being down one tooth in the...
  2. L

Haulmark 20 x 8 Enclosed Trailer w/ Air Conditioning

1999 Haulmark Elite Race trailer with torsion axles and electric brakes. Trailer is wired for 30 amp electric that powers a 15k rooftop air conditioner, two overhead fluorescent lights, two onboard electrical outlets, as well as external floodlights. Also wired for DC with onboard battery for...
  3. L

BOLO: Syed Suit

I posted this up a few other places, and I almost did not here - but what the hell, maybe I'll get lucky. My suit disappeared from Homestead this weekend. At first I thought maybe I just forgot to grab it out of the pit, but the more I talk to people the more it seems like it grew legs and...
  4. L

Looking for Barber Days - I Group

Anybody have two days they would like to sell? I group please. Shoot me a PM if you have something - thanks in advance.
  5. L

Wanted: Barber Group I - Both Days

I am willing to pay a premium for both days. Send me an email at: rhanley592 at msn dot com, or call me at 813 seven six zero 179 six. Thanks in advance.
  6. L

2006 Honda CBR 600RR Track Only

I have a 2006 600RR with no title, bill of sale only (COD). Odometer shows 13,400 miles, but has been geared -1 +2 since it was converted to track. It was a street up until about 12k miles when it was looped and my friend bought it and turned it into a track bike. VIN is clean, I ran it...
  7. L

2005 / 06 Honda 600RR Forks

I have a set of 600RR forks for sale. These fork legs are guaranteed straight, had my mechanic put them on a dial guage when I purcahsed them used. This was a spare set I bought when rebuilding my front end after a crash and were never used. No leaks, etc. (In the picture there are Rubber...