Search results

1. S

08 R1 windscreen and Race bodywork

I am not 100% I understand your question. I believe you mean you are missing some of the windscreen holes in the upper fairing. I have seen bodywork that just has a few holes predrilled and other bodywork that has no holes. I have an older R1 but I just took my windscreen and used blue...
  2. S

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

So sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family. RIP.
  3. S

NooB gear question.

Those gloves may be "ok" because they cover the wrist bone but I personally you recommend you get a pair of full length gloves with a adjustable velcro at the base of the wrist to keep the glove secure on your hands. I went through the same thought process when I started.....then I spoke with a...
  4. S

How many track days out of your tires?

Thanks for the informative responses. I am still trying to come to grips with the overall cost of track days. I have about 1,000 track miles and 500 street miles on these tires this year so I just felt guilty tossing them. I am going to toss these Pilot Powers and get some Q2s. The price is...
  5. S

How many track days out of your tires?

I wanted to ask those more experienced than me on the forum how many track days people are getting out of a set of DOT tires. I am running in B group with NESBA so I am not as hard on my tires as A group guys. I have done 5 track days this year with my R1 on a set of Pilot Powers. Is 5 track...
  6. S

FS: used HF 4x8 Foldable trailer

Sent you a PM