Search results

1. twowheels12

Summit Main Track Condition?

Good point. Don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but I think this issue simply comes down to perspective(most problems do). First being your personal riding experience. Then your individual personality. Whether you are an advanced or a beginner, a hard-ass or a pussy, this is where the debate...
  2. twowheels12

Riding both days on a weekend?

Good point. Maybe everyone should try back to back days. How do our brains grow pathways? Is that while sleeping or awake? At the end you say 2 day events up the quantity. Do they also up the quality? Thanks
  3. twowheels12

Lightning Storm Beaverun 7/20

NOW THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE!!! (under the hope that no one was hurt) LOL one of my friends knows how he would like to die if he had the choice....walk into a tornado...that is awesome to me(sorry)
  4. twowheels12

Front tire 'push' - what does it mean?

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. I want to be a noob forever also. There is nothing like the quest for knowledge. Like you said being humble allows you to see your own flaws much easier. Every once in a while someone will ask "Why are you making fun of yourself?" I laugh at them, and laugh at...
  5. twowheels12

Thanks and update

Wow....I don't know what to say so....Get well soon! Good to see you posting!
  6. twowheels12

Front tire 'push' - what does it mean?

You are[/b] a noob! :saythat: LOL just kidding. Its okay to feel like one. I am noob too. Just please don't compare cars and bikes ever again. Thankyou and have a good day!
  7. twowheels12

Lightning Storm Beaverun 7/20

That is a kick ass video! How can we download it? Thanks for the post.
  8. twowheels12

Get well soon Barry!

Get well soon Barry!
  9. twowheels12

Beaver Run 7/20 Apologies/Thanks

Thanks alot guys. Some really great advice here for both on and off the track. I really appreciate the feedback. I just have one question... Can someone help me find a vein? :rtfm: :wow: "Truth is not told, it is realized."
  10. twowheels12

Kubricky

No...it's orange! No....pink! Thats it. (wait, I remember seeing a flying fish about this) HAHAHA good for you brother! It's salmon! If it looks like a salmon, and it jumps like a salmon(or should i say bumps), it still might not be salmon! or so they say...who knows anymore. back to work...
  11. twowheels12

Yea the first 2 sessions I couldn't care less about lines. I was working on my form and confidence(refer to above). I now realize the lines should come first, form second, speed dead last. I think it was because I had no idea about Beaver, I couldn't pick lines until I knew the track.
  12. twowheels12

Where/who were you? I am sorry but the name Chris rings too many bells.
  13. twowheels12

Yep. That was me. I was ready to ride before, DURING, and after that storm. I am not sure why,(maybe cause I was already soaked, maybe cause I'm insane) something about that was soothing/exciting.
  14. twowheels12

First I want to thank everyone for a great day on Sunday. I especially want to thank the CR's for their efforts to make it a safe and enjoyable for everyone. Thanks to JJ and Thomas for all your help in the pits. Second I want to apologize for my part in making the track unsafe in B group. The...
  15. twowheels12

Really want to go tonight

It would definately shorten the conversation!
  16. twowheels12

MiniVan, with many bikes, on fire on I-95

HAHA! (sorry to laugh) I know of two Nesbians that this hits all too close to home for! "Do you smell somthing burning?"
  17. twowheels12

Beaverun 7/19-7/20 Roll Call pt.2

Good point! Thankyou for the reminder. I am just going to bring 2-3 extra pair. (cotton)
  18. twowheels12

5 hours from DC. I have no idea about open time. I am assuming it will be open all day and sat evening?
  19. twowheels12

Not necessarily... Beware: I am in for the 20th. Look for a slow green monster holding up the B group and having a blast while doing it! :banghead: Cut me some slack. Its been 2 years! :meatball:
  20. twowheels12

FS: Beaver Sat 7/19 (maybe Sun 7/20) I Group

Are you selling both days as a package deal? Sorry to pester you. The sunday post was actually for a friend(I'm not that skilled). Unfortunately, he already signed up for saturday because it was open:doh: So if anyone wants to buy your saturday and you can't make it sunday either, he may pick...