Search results

1. haze748

Roebling Road hotels

I'm about to sign up for the Roebling weekend and was curious what hotels some of you have stayed in down there. I see lots of options close to the track. I'm willing to pay a few more bucks for roach and STD free.
  2. haze748

Alpinestars Supertech R Boots 10.5/45 Black $250

For sale is a pair of Alpinestars Supertech R boots. Size is 10.5 US/45 Euro and I would say they run a FULL SIZE BIG. Color is black as shown in the pics. Bought them new in May or June of 2009 I think it was. Never crashed or damaged in any way. The only issue that I'm aware of is the rivet...
  3. haze748

Supersport or Superbike tail?

Which one and why? I'm in the process of completing a set of bodywork(07 R6); already have the upper/fender but I'm not sure which tail I would benefit from more. Looking for input from the track whores out there who have experience with both. What are the advantages/disadvantages besides...
  4. haze748

WTB 06-07 R6 Armour Bodies LOWER

I already have the upper and the fender. Just looking for the lower and maybe a tail (doesn't necessarily have to be AB). Prefer new and/or unpainted with no damage. Cheers!
  5. haze748

2013 A* GP Tech gloves

I'm looking for feedback on fit from users of 2013 or 14 A* GP Tech gloves. I have a stupid good deal directly from A* as a replacement for my GP Pros. My issue is that I can't seem to find any Techs to try on to ensure proper fit as A* will not allow a return or exchange with this deal they...
  6. haze748

New from Daytona, Fl

Hey everyone, I just signed up because I want to educate myself on the track day process. I'm a member of R6-Forum and I own a red 2007 R6"R" I'm looking to do my first track day sometime later this year, so I want to gain some knowledge on what I need to do in order to be prepared and keep...