Search results

1. crashkhanman

2011 GSXR 600 Race Bike

$7500 Bike ONLY $8750 Includes Spares Greenville, NC -MILD 2013 SS Motor 6 weekend (Approx 500 miles) -KTECH 20DDS Sealed Forks w/ Extenders -KTECH 35DDS PRO Shock -Front/Rear Quick Change Axles -PCV -Woodcraft Keyless Ignition -Cox Radiator Guard -LightTech Chain Adjusters -Secondary PCV -QS...
  2. crashkhanman

2008 GSXR600 Racebike Charlotte NC Clean Title

2008 GSXR600 Track bike CLEAN TITLE $6500 OBO -Ohlins 30NIX Carts w/ Extenders -NEW K-Tech 35DDS PRO shock -NEW Ohlins Steering Damper -Full Graves Titanium Exhaust -Bazzaz TC/QS/Fi -Brembo RSC Master -TC Light / TC Trim switch / Map switch -Flashed ECU -NEW Map 1 110hp PUMP Carolina...
  3. crashkhanman

Pirelli SuperBike and SuperBike Pro Take-Offs

Several sets of take-offs available. Many w/ just a day on them. SuperBike Sets $165/set + shipping/paypal 120/70/17 - 200/60 Mix of SC1 and SC2 compounds 2010/2011 Date Codes - Stored Indoors SuperBike Pros $140/set + shipping/paypal 120/70 - 180/55 2010/2011 Date Codes - Stored Indoors...
  4. crashkhanman

2007 Honda CBR1000RR $3200

2007 Honda CBR1000RR $3200 Charlotte NC -Track Only -Copy of FL C.O.D paperwork -BOS from previous Honda Certified Mechanic owner -4,5xx miles -PowerCommander (not installed) -Woodcraft Clipons -EuroRacing Quick Turn Throttle -2bros Slipon -Sharkskinz Bodywork (Never Down) -2012 CBR1000RR...
  5. crashkhanman

Summit Main 8/26 I-Group Crash

Here is the full session. Caught the accident from 3 different angles. I have 1 and 2 sessions as well but they are pretty much stop and go traffic. Is it true NESBA allowed Coleman participants to sign-up in any group they felt like? If signing up through NESBA...can you sign up for any group...
  6. crashkhanman

Summit Point Main 8/26 ROLL CALL

IN! See you all there!
  7. crashkhanman

WTB Summit Main 8/26 I Group

Willing to buy out your spot for I group on Summit Main 8/26. Shoot me a PM if you can't make it.
  8. crashkhanman

Videos/Pics from Summit Main 7/22

If you want to share your videos please post the links up here. I was running Go Pros on the Front/Back on my bike in I group. Will have them uploaded over the next few days. Also, if anyone knows the Picture Vendor contact information; please share as I forgot to check out my pics. :doh:
  9. crashkhanman

Sunday 6/30 Shenny Pics/Video Thread

All, Thanks for taking the time/effort to put on another great event! Well worth the $50 and we're all glad the weather held up. If you have any pictures/videos from that day please post them here. Please note the group and session # if you have it. :cheers: I want to personally thank all the...
  10. crashkhanman

Roll Call: Shenandoah Circuit 6/30 Sunday

In for B group #44 '12 Aprilia RSV4 Factory. Can't wait! Look forward to riding with you all.
  11. crashkhanman

2007 Honda CBR600RR Summit Point, WV

SOLD!!!!! Picking a new bike up this season! 2007 Black 600RR for sale! 12,5xx miles $5250.00 OBO Clean Title Vin# JH2PC40007M002631 Excellent Mechanical condition and Good body condition. I bought it from the original owner after he lowsided the bike and replaced all the body work with OEM...
  12. crashkhanman

2011-2013 GSXR 750s?

Guys, I've been a faithful Honda rider for the past 5.5 years. I'm looking at making a swap this year to the 2012 or 2013 750. Looking to find out more about these bikes on a technical level. 1) Suzuki is advertising that the '13 comes with adjustable ride height on the shock. Is this "just"...
  13. crashkhanman

FS: Sidi Vertigo Corsa US10/EU44

SOLD!! New (Opened to take pictures) Sidi Vertigo Corsa US10 / EURO 44 $275.00 SHIPPED to CONUS Only Firm I wear a size 9.5 - 10 shoe in Nike/New Balance/Docs and these have a little extra room. I'd say if you wear 9.5 - 10.5 shoe you'll be set.
  14. crashkhanman

2009 Honda CBR600RR ~ VA

Stock SOLD!! 2009 Honda CBR600RR ~ Phoenix ~ Track ~2,800 miles (~100 miles track) ~Optimal Race Fairings (New) ~Clean Title, never wrecked ~Can be put back on the street (w/ plastics and headlights) NOT INCLUDED! ~Dzus Fasteners ~Stored indoors ~Will come with windscreen My feedback is 100%...
  15. crashkhanman

'07-'09 Honda CBR600RR Arrow Slip-on

Arrow Titanium Slip-on Exhaust w/ Carbon Fiber tip in Good Condition ~Small scuff on carbon fiber tip from previous owner ~Normal marks from mouting brackets ~Includes mounting bracket ~Includes mid-pipe $335.00 (Trackside~VIR 8-22/8-23) See craigslist ad for pictures...
  16. crashkhanman

F/S Joe Rocket GPX 2.0 Gloves (M)

Joe Rocket GPX 2.0 Gloves ~Good condition ~Never Been Down w/ them ~Some wear on palms from the grips ~Size: Medium ~Color: Black w/ some red $45.00 Shipped CONUS $40.00 Trackside(VIR 22/23)
  17. crashkhanman

Running Lights behind tape?

While prepping my bike for this weekend I remembered that my front turn signals have running lights. Will this be an issue with the tape over the lenses? Will it cause a mess when taking the tape of? I know I have to disconnect the head light.
  18. crashkhanman

F/S AGV SP-4 1-piece suit Size 42

Great Suit! and has plenty of life left. I will be at VIR 7/17 if you're interested. Otherwise I can setup shipping. Been down 1 time in it. Does NOT have any broken seems or complete tear thrus. $190.00 SHIPPED w/o pucks
  19. crashkhanman

ROLL CALL VIR ~Patriot Course 7/17

Who's going to be making it to VIR that day. Would like to get out and meet some members and have a good time.
  20. crashkhanman

Possible New Member :)

Hey guys, I'm attending my first NESBA event July 17th at VIR-Patriot Course. I will be in the Beginner group getting a feel for the track environment. Look forward to riding with everyone. Please feel free to share your track day wisdom with me.