Search results

1. virtualsolitude

WTB - Homestead Miami 1/20 and 1/21 -- intermediate and advanced

Got buddies looking for slots for the full weekend.
  2. virtualsolitude

Schedule for WERA round at BARBER?

The WERA schedule shows the Barber Motorsports Park runs from 10/19-22 (thursday through sunday). Question: is the 19th (thursday) a track day / full practice day at Barber? I see nothing on any of the schedules anywhere.
  3. virtualsolitude

ATP vs YCRS ATP: what's the diff?

Can someone explain the difference between these two ATP courses? NCBIKE ATP on 9/16-9/17 NCBIKE YCRS / N2 TRAINING EVENT ATP (2-DAY) on 9/30-10/1
  4. virtualsolitude

WERA minis at PittRace?

Quick question: are the minis running the same course as the bigger bikes? Or are the minis using the kart track? Just wondering what kind of speeds are "safe" for a mini, esp an Ohvale which has a twitchy wheelbase at "kart speeds".
  5. virtualsolitude

Is it possible to have a mirrored face shield resurfaced?

The title of this thread probably says it all. My Arai face shield is scratch up, faded or worn-thin spots on it. Has anyone ever had one resurfaced? If so, where and how much?
  6. virtualsolitude

WTB: R6 race fairings and parts -- 06 through 2016

Is anyone looking to unload a set of race fairings as well as parting out an R6? I'm looking for fairings for both 06/07 and 08+ Also looking for parts, some components specifically for 06/07 and other components for 08+
  7. virtualsolitude

Anyone find my missing rear bike stand at Summit Main (9/8)?

Today was an N2 track day (ahead of WERA's weekend of racing). The bike stand was a very-small, black, rear bike stand designed for my Ohvale. Just got home and noticed I didn't have it. I was parked next to a young lady who rides/works for N2 (long blond hair in twisted pig tails). And, parked...
  8. virtualsolitude

PittRace track day and North America Talent Cup on same day?

I noticed the North American Talent Cup event is on the same date as the N2 track dates for PittRace (8/12-8/14). So, what's the schedule for those days? Are both events held on the same course?
  9. virtualsolitude

TRS pins for Daytona and CBR

Got two extra sets of TRS pins for 2 different bikes: $60 for local pickup (else, 'plus shipping'). - 2007 Daytona 675 - 2003-2004 CBR 600rr The less-shiny set belongs to the CBR. It, likely, spent some time outdoors but all parts are intact and functional.
  10. virtualsolitude

FOR SALE: Summit Main: 10/3 and 10/4 (Intermediate Group)

I have a conflict that will prevent me from attending. :(
  11. virtualsolitude

WTB: enclosed 6x10 or 6x12 trailer

Looking for an enclosed trailer asap. The sizes listed are what's ideal for my vehicle and storage restrictions.
  12. virtualsolitude

2006 R6 Track Bike

Selling my track bike with a clean title. It does have the wiring if you choose to convert it to street (if you desire). In Central Maryland. $4,000.00 neg. -suspension set for 150lb rider -racetech gold valves -vortec rearsets -full exhaust (fast by Ferracci custom) -GPR steering stabilizer...
  13. virtualsolitude

Does N2 provide or do a partnership for track bike rentals?

The subject line is a topic discussed here quite a few times, according to my search. But most/all of them are not that recent. And I couldn't determine if the answers applied to my situation/location. I'm looking to do a track day on a big bike. I'm in the DC/Baltimore area and was wondering...
  14. virtualsolitude

Okay. Mechanic training recommendations, anyone?

So, I was reading this thread about tools for carbureutor repairs https://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/tool-recommends-for-carb-stuff.41277/#post-333423 ...and thought, I have need to knock out an item on my bucket list. Why? Because I have tools. Just kidding. But, seriously, I thought it...
  15. virtualsolitude

2009 R6 - Street

Selling my street bike...a 2009 Yamaha R6. Pictures available on the link below. https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/d/columbia-2009-yamaha-r6/6799894393.html Original/single owner. Clean title and lien release. Mileage ~23K. See pic. Well-maintained. Garage kept. Full, race exhaust (MJS...
  16. virtualsolitude

N2 membership includes 7 robots

Has anyone noticed this in the "Members Online" window? Total: 105 (members: 7, guests: 91, robots: 7) Who are these robots and are the self-aware?
  17. virtualsolitude

Rider returning after hiatus; is a bump down required?

I been posting a bit these past few days, that I'm planning to return to the track in 2019. I'm not new to track days nor N2. I rode with NESBA back in the day and have done a few days with N2 (in 2014). I've also rode, that year, with other track day orgs (TPM, Motorcycle Excitement, Evolve...
  18. virtualsolitude

2003 Yamaha R6 Track Bike for Sale

READY TO RIDE 2003 YAMAHA R6 TRACK BIKE. THIS BIKE IS FULLY PREPPED FOR THE TRACK. BILL OF SALE ONLY!! NO TITLE!! FOR TRACK USE ONLY!!! TONS OF UPGRADES AND AFTERMARKET PARTS. BIKE NEEDS NOTHING TO GO RACE OR RIDE A TRACK DAY!! EXTREMELY CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED!! BUILT SS MOTOR BY ORIENT...
  19. virtualsolitude

Oil Recommendations

I researched the archives and found myself a little dizzy from the many oil recommendations (or preferences rather) that a lot of us riders presented. My manufacturer specs recommend 10w-30 or 20w40. I'm leaning toward 4T/full-synthetic oil such as Motul 5100 15W50 OR Motul 300V 10W40. Am I...
  20. virtualsolitude

Repair base for GPR v4 damper?

Okay. So I did something stupid while installing the base plate for my new steering damper. I used an impact wrench to "ease" tightening the SSN to 130 lb ft of torque...and ended up breaking one of the tabs (flanges) that keep the base plate from rotating. I've attached pics. Wonde ring if...