Search results

1. 03bueller

NCBike roll call

Alright, who's in? And are we doing a cookout of any sort since it is Memorial Day weekend?
  2. 03bueller

Anyone going from the Hampton Roads/Richmond Area to RA?

Just curious if anyone is heading down that may be able to take a couple hundred pounds of stuff down for me. Message me here or hit me up on Facebook at Brian Wendl.
  3. 03bueller

First time track rider help

For the first time riders or those who are looking to come to the track but are a little uncertain about exactly what goes into it, what to bring, where to go, who to talk to, or have have other questions and just want a little help getting into the sport. I will be bringing an extra canopy...
  4. 03bueller

Fundraiser sneak peak?

So, are we going to get a sneak peak at what might be at the fundraisers? I'm trying to figure out how much money I want to try and have set aside :p
  5. 03bueller

Curious about aftermarket electronics....

So more out of boredom then anything I started looking around at different electronic systems available, mainly TC and auto blippers. Anybody ever done any serious research on them? So far I've found: Pro-shift Downshift Auto-Blipper http://www.proshift.com/proshift_downshift_auto_blipper...
  6. 03bueller

Summit Main Mock Race

So I know it's a long shot, but was anybody taking picture or video of the mock race yesterday? Also thanks to Les and Ricky for the instruction throughout the school!!
  7. 03bueller

YCRS coming to any dates?

So seeing as how we don't have any NJMP dates really....will they be coming to grace us with their presence at any other tracks? :D
  8. 03bueller

Who want to buy CMP....

Or more precisely, help me buy it :p Had someone say that if I could build a viable business plan, have 10+ full time employees, and bring 250k to the table, they could get the rest of the backing needed, who's in?
  9. 03bueller

Done for the year :(

Well when I looked at the bike over lunch I noticed a little bit of oil trailing back on the swingarm, did a little digging quick and realized the oil seal behind the front sprocket had started to leak :mad: (known issue on these bike) so wound up calling it a day. Since I won't be able to get a...
  10. 03bueller

New toy and the end of the year

Got me a new toy for the end of the year :) And just put in a reservation at my local United Rentals for a Honda EU6500, $75 for the whole weekend so long as I pick up between 3-5pm Friday and return before 8am Monday, score!!! Bring it on Lightning and Jefferson!!!
  11. 03bueller

NJMP sucks....

Wonderful news....tried calling to reserve camping and electrical so I could get in the gate after hours since I won't be getting there until later....they've stopped allowing it....as of right now NJMP can go suck a big one.... Just saying, if this is their new standing policy I won't be going...
  12. 03bueller

Awesome weekend at NC Bike!!!

Was an awesome weekend, great people as usual! Running CCW on Sunday was different but fun towards the end!! Can't wait to come back in August!
  13. 03bueller

Event notifications?

So I was running through my checklist of things to do....and I realized I had no event notifications for this weekend, are we done doing that?
  14. 03bueller

Any Mechanical Engineers?

So do we have any mechanical engineers in our midst who might be willing to work with me on an idea I have? Sorry for being mildly cryptic but I'm not trying to plaster my idea all over the interwebs xD As a note, you must be very good at calculus xD
  15. 03bueller

Tracksaide Support May 17-18 at NJMP?

Are we going to have support? And more specifically are we going to have someone who can play with suspension? New bike and I know I need new springs in it for my weight but a track side setup will have to do for now....
  16. 03bueller

Racing on the boob tube

So, is anyone in the Hampton Roads area planning on watching MotoGP/WSBK/AMA races this year? We don't have cable at our house and I'm wanting to watch it more this year. I will be more that willing to contribute beer and munchies to the festivities in exchange for a seat on the couch....
  17. 03bueller

It's a snowy day and I'm bored

So here goes, you guys have seen these before in fits of boredom ...... It's the start of a great Saturday night at NJMP as Vinny steps out of the head having just dropped the kids off..... NEXT!
  18. 03bueller

I is back

So after 2 years of relative absence (1 weekend a year) I shall be making a return in glorious fashion(read 8+ weekends) with hopefully no crashes (so long as lemondrop is not pitted near me I should be fine). Had a blast at NCBike last year so that's what's motivated me to get back out more...
  19. 03bueller

NC Bike again?

So is there any chance of NESBA snagging another weekend at NC Bike this year? I really want to get out again and it's the only track I can easily make it to..... If not I may have to find a NESBA member who rides with the other org and see if I can go as their guest..... (hint hint)
  20. 03bueller

The popo caught me at NJMP

I so got busted, the undercover popo in front (dave sanders) and then the 2 from behind :banghead: But on a serious note I did come a ways this weekend, this was my last session out for the weekend. Awesome time at the fundraiser, can't wait to do it again!