Search results

1. A

Anyone else NOT get their refund yet from cancelled NJMP track day back in November

My co-workers and I have also not received refunds for the November NJMP. We've been giving Bob O our contact information, emails, and member numbers for the past five months, and no Bob I'm not going to give it again because at this point it honestly don't believe it would matter. I'm sure...
  2. A

Ninja 250 Cup at NJMP.........

I am a motorcycle dealer based out of Woodbridge, VA. We would be able to provide multiple Ninja250 units at a significant discount. I currently have 17 new units in stock. We are currently associated with Dominion Shipping company, so shipping options are available. These units can be...
  3. A

Where are the REFUNDS

NESBA had sent a notice saying that I could choose to receive either credits, or a full refund. Before I sent notice of what I wanted, NESBA issued a credit to my account. I immediately notified them that I would rather have a refund. They revoked the credits, and have yet to see a check in...
  4. A

Where are the REFUNDS

PM sent^
  5. A

Where are the REFUNDS

My co-worker and I both signed up for the NJMP 11/7 event, which was cancelled due to low attendance. We have yet to see a refund. Today marks 2 months.
  6. A

FS 07 08 ZX6R Ignition Module

sale pending. awaiting payment.
  7. A

FS 07 08 ZX6R Ignition Module

***This item is to be used with Power Commander III*** http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/Products/IgnitionModule/powercommander_ignition_module.aspx This item's package has been opened, but never installed and never used. It is in new condition. Priced for quick sale- $100...