Search results

1. erichmond

ROLL CALL - NJMP Lightning 10/5-6

Oh yeah! I was waiting for this thread to begin! In for Sunday and very much looking forward to riding Lightning again.
  2. erichmond

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

Come on down for Lightning on 10/6 Mike! You know you want to!
  3. erichmond

ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

Can't make out for this one, but definitely in for Lightning on 10/6.
  4. erichmond

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

I never got the cancellation email so I was hoping the Wednesday SED was still on, but then I saw the credits in my account tonight. Looks like Lightning on 10/6 is next up for me!
  5. erichmond

JC Cancelled

Bob, Just wanted to let you know the only reason I didn't sign up for JC on 9/22 is because I have a wedding to go to this weekend. I LOVE Jefferson and hate to miss any opportunity to ride that track and I really hope you continue to put JC on the schedule for 2014 and beyond. I would...
  6. erichmond

Summit Main 8/26 I-Group Crash

Kevin, sorry to hear about your crash. When I was talking to you at Shenny on Saturday 8/24 I was really wishing I could join you guys at Main on the 26th. From what I've heard, I'm kinda glad work got in the way of that one. Heal up quick and get that Italian beauty ready to ride again...
  7. erichmond

The Brothers

I don't believe I have formally met the Beemer bros, but it gives me great comfort to have gentlemen with this sort of attitude out there riding with me (and passing me) in the I group. Hope to meet you both at the track some day!
  8. erichmond

SED Days are LIVE!

Looking forward to riding with you again Mike. It's been a long time!
  9. erichmond

SED Days are LIVE!

But my bike likes it when I pick her up after work all dressed up to take her on a track date - it makes her feel special :D
  10. erichmond

SED Days are LIVE!

I'm hoping the testicular augmentation occurs naturally through continuing education from the CR's and getting as much seat time as I can afford. ;) Looking forward to riding with you!
  11. erichmond

SED Days are LIVE!

Thanks, Bo - I'll do that. I need all the help I can get on that track. I think I have trouble with some of the lines, my visuals/reference points, body position, etc. The only other issue I can think of - perhaps my balls are just too small to go fast on that track! :(
  12. erichmond

Is NESBA gonna run Shenny next season?

Oh yeah! When does registration open? :D
  13. erichmond

SED Days are LIVE!

Summit Jefferson, with Summit Shenny a close second.
  14. erichmond

SED Days are LIVE!

An additional rider for everyone to practice passing on Wednesday the 25th - I just signed up! ;) This is my least favorite track - I gotta learn to ride it better and force myself to like it.
  15. erichmond

Is NESBA gonna run Shenny next season?

+5. Shenny is rapidly closing in on Jefferson as my favorite track.
  16. erichmond

Awesome time and many thanks at VIR

Hi Mike, I've had VIR on my to-do list for a while now and if you say it's worth the 11-hour trip for you then 8.5 hours for me is nothing! I'll definitely try to plan a long weekend trip there next year. (And when I show up, you won't be the slow guy anymore!) Glad you enjoyed it and hope...
  17. erichmond

8/18 NJMP Lightning Videos

Don't hang off the bike so much; brake earlier for turn 7; get on the throttle more slowly coming out of 7; and don't ride so fast through tunrs 5 and 6! :D The maybe I can keep up with you. :)
  18. erichmond

Learning Lightning Sunday 8/18

I'll be at Jefferson this Sunday, but I won't be able to make the 8/30-31 days at NJMP. I'm hoping to make the 9/29 date at Thunderbolt (my least favorite track and one on which I feel ultra-slow) but that is my anniversary weekend so I'm not sure yet, then the 10/5 and 10/6 Lightning weekend...
  19. erichmond

Learning Lightning Sunday 8/18

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to CR's Patrick and Dan for their help on Sunday. I learned more about riding that track in 3 sessions that I had in all my previous visits there combined. One of the best track days I've had in while! Cheers, Ed
  20. erichmond

New guy trying to sign up.

Hi NexxWins, I had a great time riding with you yesterday and enjoyed meeting you. Looking forward to riding with you again soon! Cheers, Ed