Search results

1. erichmond

Learning Lightning Sunday 8/18

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to CR's Patrick and Dan for their help on Sunday. I learned more about riding that track in 3 sessions that I had in all my previous visits there combined. One of the best track days I've had in while! Cheers, Ed
  2. erichmond

Question - Effect of Different Tires on Front End Handling

Hi All, I have a 2009 ZX6R with stock suspension that was set up properly for my weight at the beginning of last season, which was my first season doing track days. I did my first 7 track days on the OEM Bridgestone BT-016's, then switched to Dunlop Q2's mid-season. I rode the last 7 days of...
  3. erichmond

Summit Point Jefferson 7/1

Hi All, Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at NESBA for an incredible track day at Jefferson on Sunday 7/1. I still can't believe I got the bump from B to I - that was totally unexpected. I was just out there riding and having fun chasing some of the other riders in B group. Special...
  4. erichmond

Track Photographer for Summit Main 9/10

Does anyone know who the track photographer (if any) was at Summit Main on 9/10? I'm trying to get the photos from each track day I do so I can view my progress (or regress in the case of last weekend at T-bolt). Thanks, Ed
  5. erichmond

Tire Question from 1st-Year Trackday Rider

Hi All, I'm a first-year track day rider with 9 track days to date on my Bridgestone (can I mention them here with Dunlop as a NESBA sponsor?) BT-016's and I'm thinking it's time to replace them. I thought I was getting smoother and faster with each new track day, but I struggled a bit this...
  6. erichmond

New to the Track and NESBA, but Hooked!

Hi All, My name is Ed, and although I've been riding motorcycles of one sort or another since 1977, just discovered the track this summer. Took Levels 1 and 2 of California Superbike School at NJMP Thunderbolt - learned alot and can't wait to learn more! After riding only Harleys since 2001...