Search results

1. B

WTB 600rr plastics

Looking for a nice set of race plastics for an 04 600rr. Thanks
  2. B

Front tire ???

I know, another tire question. Running q2's I have always flipped the rear because of CMP. How about the front??? Any difference?? Thanks
  3. B

WTB Wind screen

04 CBR600rr. Clear. Pm me if you have one thanks
  4. B

Cmp

Quick question. I tried to sign up for Sunday. My membership is good till 9-1. I thought I could do it for $180 with late fee if signed up before membership is up??? Any info would be great. btw, Its not that i won't renew membership, but just little short this month. Thanks.
  5. B

Proper group

Just want to be clear. Had a friend tell me you could sign up for B or I either way. I thought you are in novice until bumped up regardless. Would like to know for CMP next weekend. Thanks
  6. B

New suspension

I have a stock 04 600rr. Track only. Love the bike and getting faster all the time. I just dropped some coin on sone suspension upgrades. Race Tech front and rear gold springs and valving. Just wonder if anyone has done anything similar? How do you like it? I figure I'm 6ft4 210lbs. No way the...
  7. B

WTB CBR600 wheel

I am looking for preferably a rear wheel for a 04 Honda 600rr. May buy a set if need be. With disc a sprocket. Thanks
  8. B

2010 Ducati 848 Hayden edt

150 made world wide. 5k miles. Never tracked, raced etc. Just a street toy in perfect condition. All carbon is Shift Tech. Tank panels, key guard, rear hugger. ASV levers, rear seat cowl, race pegs, superpole seat. New tires. 12 grand. Will provide pics. can't seem to upload here. Thanks. This...
  9. B

Lap times

Did a quick search. I am curious what the faster B group lap times are at CMP. Yes I know we shouldn't be worried about them etc. But I am very curious for some honest good b group times are. Watching some video and trying to see how my progression is. Thanks for any info. PS better not hear...
  10. B

Custom leathers???

I have a cheap Frank Thomas suit. Fit is not very good. I am about 6ft 4. 205lbs. Thin but not skinny. My legs are skinny but wide up top. Any ideas for a custom suit for not a ton. Around a grand I guess. Is it worth it? I assume so. My suit now flaps in the wind and, the elbow and knee...
  11. B

Bar ends with Vortex

Have the vortex clip ons on my 600rr. Do they take stock size and type? Im looking to reduce vibration. Thanks
  12. B

Time for a new helmet?

I hear that your helmet should be replaced every 5 or 6 years. Not to sure about that. If it has never been down whats the big deal. I just put some new cheek pads in my older Arai and all seems good. Can't imagine the structure going bad just from riding. Am I missing something?
  13. B

Tall guy

Do you taller guys run your clip on's a bit wider than stock? I did it and feels good. Gets my elbows out of the way. Have not tried on the track yet
  14. B

Clipon help

I have a 04 cbr600rr. Got some Vortex clipons. Well on the throttle side there is a bump to lock in the stock bar. So the stock bar has a hole for the bump. The Vortex do not. So it does not sit proper to put the clamp with the switches on it. Hope that makes sense. Any help would be sweet. Thanks!
  15. B

Tall folks position

For the tall folks here. Or smart ones. After another track day I was trying to get the chest to the tank. Couldn't do it. Felt cramped up. Im 6-4 on CBR600. I still think it's me not doing it right VS being to big. I am slim so not dealing with a belly. I can do it ok when on the stand but not...
  16. B

Turn one

Not sure if this is cool or not but what the heck. Have any of you rode with the turn one group at CMP. they say to be Intermediate or expert. I run the B group with nesba. Dont want to get in the way etc. What do you think if you have been. Thanks
  17. B

Paint

My track bike has primer white plastics. Im not looking for bling or a shiny bike in any way. I have heard people have had decent results with rattle canning it. If so how much prep work is involved. I have no experience painting so?????
  18. B

07 Repsol

This is as good as you can find. Bought new in 07. CBR1000rr Repsol edt. 13k baby miles. Many extras. All stock parts included. Gilles rearsets with chain adjusters and lifts. HRC carbon intake with BMC race filters, Jardine carbon slip on, PCM3 with custom map from Lee's performance. Pazzo...
  19. B

Drilling plastics

What are some thoughts on drilling holes in the front fairings for aerodynamics? Would it effect the stability of the front end? Would it not help air flow or does the original design work better. Thanks
  20. B

keyless gas cap wtb

WTB keyless gas cap for 04 cbr600rr