Search results

1. csteger03

Arai tear offs

Hey guy's, I'm looking for some help! I'm looking to get some tear offs for my Arai corsair v. The problem is that the ones from Arai are blue not clear, even though "they" state they are clear tear offs. I'm looking for the ones that AMA racers wear like Josh Hays and Martin Cardenas use...
  2. csteger03

Autobahn Re-paved?

I heard from a couple people that the Autobahn cc was doing a complete re-surface this off season. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Thanks.
  3. csteger03

Shift Vertex 1pc. suit Blk/Wht Size 42 Euro

For sale MINT Shift vertex 1pc. suit. The suit have never been worn outside my basement and is absolutly MINT! This suit is discontinued and not available anymore. If you like the look of this suit, you may not have another chance to get one brand new. It is a size 42 Euro. I am 5'10" tall...
  4. csteger03

WTB: 2009+ zx-6r gas tank in black.

I'm looking for a gas tank for my 2009 zx-6r. Prefer one in good to fair condition, dings and sctratches are ok, massive dents and leakers obviously not ok. I'm looking for one in black, but also would cosider a green one. PM me or post pics. Thanks!
  5. csteger03

Michelin Power cup DOT race tires

Anyone get a chance to test the new Michelin Power Cup DOT race tires, replaced the power ones?
  6. csteger03

Crankcase vent catch can

Hello all, I'm looking for some advice on a certin rule for CCS racing as this will be my first year racing. The rule in question is in section 5.2.15. It states "On 4 stroke machines, crankcase ventilation must be routed into a heat resistant catch can of at least 350cc capacity or the air...
  7. csteger03

Wtb: Genertator and tire warmers

Hi all, I looking for a generator to run at set of tire warmers. Preferably a quiet compact unit with 2000 peak watts. Good condition and a fair price. Honda, Yamaha, etc... prefered. Also, loooking for a set of tire warmers. 120/180 preferably digital temp. Must be in good condition...
  8. csteger03

WTB: 2009 zx-6r race bodywork painted

I'm looking for a ste of already drilled and painted race bodywork for my 09 zx-6r. Prefer good condition with minimal to no damage. PM me with pics, I'm interested to see and hear offers.
  9. csteger03

TRADE: 2009 kx 250f for 600cc track bike

looking to trade my 250f for a 600cc track bike. looking for 600rr 2007 or newer. gsxr 600/750 2006 or newer. r6 2006 or newer. Top of the list would be a zx6r 2009 or newer. I'm interested to hear offers, willing to do trade plus cash for the right bike and set up. Would prefer a bike...
  10. csteger03

Alpinestars RC-1 leather suit

FOR SALE SIZE 38US/48 EURO Barely used alpinestars suit, purchased last year. Worn for only 3 track days, just enough to brake it in. Absolutly no damage what so ever! Suit is mint, the is a top level focused race suit from Alpinestars. I am 5'10" tall and weigh about 160 pounds. The suit was a...
  11. csteger03

Alpinestars RC-1 One piece suit $600

FOR SALE SIZE 38US/48 EURO Barely used alpinestars suit, purchased last year. Worn for only 3 track days, just enough to brake it in. Absolutly no damage what so ever! Suit is mint, the is a top level focused race suit from Alpinestars. I am 5'10" tall and weigh about 160 pounds. The suit was a...
  12. csteger03

Alpinestars RC-1 One piece suit $800obo