Search results

1. DeltaHotel

2007 Trailer 6x12 - LA Cargo/Freedom

I am in Kernersville, NC 27284. The trailer weights about 1400, and you can put about 1600 in cargo I think (so about 3000 max). If interested, I'll double check the sticker on the trailer and let you know, but that's what I recall. I typically had one bike along with lots of tools, all my...
  2. DeltaHotel

Thanks :) Yes, I've really[/b] enjoyed this trailer. I've had lots of positive comments, but perhaps my timing is poor because so far no takers. Several have expressed interest but are too far and don't want to make the trek to purchase it. Go figure.
  3. DeltaHotel

About 6 hours. That's a bit too far for me to trek for the sell. I'm willing perhaps to go a couple hours or a bit more, perhaps the Henderson, NC area (just S. of the VA state line on I-95). If that's an option or you want to pursue, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss.
  4. DeltaHotel

I'm not sure. I may be able to travel a bit to help you. Let me know your location and what you had in mind. Don
  5. DeltaHotel

Bump for price reduction
  6. DeltaHotel

2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Track/Race

Bike is Sold.
  7. DeltaHotel

2007 LA Cargo Freedom Trailer Model FR615SA, x 12, v-nose $2,550 *PRICE REDUCED* Condor SC2000 motorcycle chock mounted in floor (secure any bike with just two straps); folds down or removes easilyAluminum wheelsSpare wheel/tireSide vents (one in upper front, one in lower rear); Roof vent...
  8. DeltaHotel

2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Track/Race

VIN: JS1GR7HA812105170 (clear title, not salvage) 15,530 miles $2,900 I've owned this 2001 GSX-R track/race bike for ~5 years. It's been such awesome fun and a wonderful bike on the track. The bike has tons of power to keep pace with the litre-bikes, but has the weight and agility of the...
  9. DeltaHotel

Any Roebling dates in the works for 2010????

I always enjoy Roebling as well. I was looking forward to the usual end of May weekend there with NESBA! I'm hoping we'll see a couple of weekends added to the schedule soon.
  10. DeltaHotel

So, what is a Director of National Operations

Congratulations DJ! I'm sure we'll all benefit from your capable leadership. :)
  11. DeltaHotel

Training Schools

While I agree that accumulation of seat time (track days) is critical to improving and overcoming barriers, I think for the vast majority of riders and racers, getting good training is absolutely essential to achieving your potential and getting the most from this sport (and getting the most...
  12. DeltaHotel

Powercommander tuner in Carolinas

I'll second the recommendation for Jim at MaxSpeed. Jim is a good guy and will most certainly take good care of you.
  13. DeltaHotel

VIR FULL Thanks

:agree: Well said, Ben. A sincere thanks always to the folks at NESBA that make these events possible. It was good to see you again and speak to you in the paddock, Ben. Not sure if I'll make Barber, but if not I'll look forward to seeing you in the Spring of next year.
  14. DeltaHotel

VIR FULL Thanks

You raise a good point on the pace following a RED. I've often seen riders slow a bit much. But having said that, I think it's prudent to keep it to a reasonable pace and remain watchful as you go. You may have seen a rider down, but for all you know there is a 2nd rider down... and on the...
  15. DeltaHotel

Barber - November 7-8

You can always drop your gear the night prior when NESBA is camping that night, regardless of whether you intend to stay over in the paddock. Be sure to check the sign-in times in the FAQ notes for Barber.
  16. DeltaHotel

Where to get suspension setup in NC?

I'll 3rd the recommendation for Jim at MaxSpeed. I'm sure he'll take good care of you...
  17. DeltaHotel

FS: Vesrah RJL-S Race Pads - Yamaha

Set of front brake Vesrah brake pads. These are Vesrah RJL-S (or SRJL) race pads that will fit a Yamaha 01-06 R1, R6, FZ1, etc. I purchased (from Derek at a SE NESBA day) and installed on my 2004 FZ1, then decided to sell the bike, so removed these pads. They were used (on the street) for...
  18. DeltaHotel

New here

Welcome indeed. You've found tons of really good people here. And no question on the addiction of the track. If budget permitted, I'd be at every event. :)
  19. DeltaHotel

suspension tuning

:agree: If in the Kernersville, NC area, I'll second the recommendation for Jim. He's a good guy and will take care of you. MaxSpeed Cycles Kernersville, NC (right at the exit of 66 and Business-40) 336-993-6661 http://www.maxspeedcycles.com/