Search results

1. DeltaHotel

2007 Trailer 6x12 - LA Cargo/Freedom

2007 LA Cargo Freedom Trailer Model FR615SA, x 12, v-nose $2,550 *PRICE REDUCED* Condor SC2000 motorcycle chock mounted in floor (secure any bike with just two straps); folds down or removes easilyAluminum wheelsSpare wheel/tireSide vents (one in upper front, one in lower rear); Roof vent...
  2. DeltaHotel

2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Track/Race

VIN: JS1GR7HA812105170 (clear title, not salvage) 15,530 miles $2,900 I've owned this 2001 GSX-R track/race bike for ~5 years. It's been such awesome fun and a wonderful bike on the track. The bike has tons of power to keep pace with the litre-bikes, but has the weight and agility of the...
  3. DeltaHotel

FS: Vesrah RJL-S Race Pads - Yamaha

Set of front brake Vesrah brake pads. These are Vesrah RJL-S (or SRJL) race pads that will fit a Yamaha 01-06 R1, R6, FZ1, etc. I purchased (from Derek at a SE NESBA day) and installed on my 2004 FZ1, then decided to sell the bike, so removed these pads. They were used (on the street) for...
  4. DeltaHotel

FS: Vesrah RJL-S Racing Brake Pads - YAMAHA

I have a full set for the front... Vesrah RJL-S (super) race pads for a Yamaha R1/R6/etc '01 ... '06 (may fit other Yamaha bikes/models since I'm told the calipers are much the same for the bikes during these years, up until 07 or so). They were purchased from Derek (SE NESBA parts rep) for...