Search results

1. L

FS/FT TN, 1977 Suzuki GS750

Clean title! Bought as a project, took it down to the frame and engine, and completed the following: fixed instrument bezel, new handle bars, 06-07 GSXR front master cylinder and resevoir, front stainless braided brake line, rebuilt rear master and resevoir, rear stainless braided brake line...
  2. L

FS TN: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa NEW

SC2 compound, 1012 build date, 180/60 size (Pirelli's 190/55 for a 5.5" rim on 600 size bikes...check dimensions online to confirm). Brand new, just sold the bike so I dont need it. $225 shipped (unless you are like across the country, then we will figure it out.) email alexottolini (at)...
  3. L

FS TN: Tire Warmers $150 shipped

Sold.
  4. L

FS: 2006 GSXR 600 Race / Track

Sold...
  5. L

TN, 2000 Toyota Tundra

Sold...
  6. L

TN, 2006 gsxr 600

2006 GSXR 600 2633 miles, been regeared since about 400 miles, when it was wrecked as a new bike. I have a carfax. I have the info of the guy I bought it from that will back up all of this information, as he is now a buddy of mine. From Carfax: VIN JS1GN7DA662117293 6/23/2006 - Vehicle...
  7. L

Fs tn, 2006 gsxr 600

2006 GSXR 600 2633 miles, been regeared since about 400 miles, when it was wrecked as a new bike. I have a carfax. I have the info of the guy I bought it from that will back up all of this information, as he is now a buddy of mine. From Carfax: VIN JS1GN7DA662117293 6/23/2006 - Vehicle...
  8. L

New AGV, Arai, Bell, HJC, Shoei...BIG DISCOUNTS...orders?

Im going to check out a ton of helmets tomorrow, new ones from a closed motorcycle shop. I was told there are about 500 helmets to go through. Im specifically looking at the brands listed above. I do NOT know for sure what is available, but if you are interested or have any requests, I can...
  9. L

WTB: 06/07 GSXR clutch lever

Deleted....sorry so short...should have checked ebay FIRST. Mods can delete this thread...
  10. L

This would suck....

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2011/Mar/110328a.htm
  11. L

If you own an 06 or later GSXR 600/750, read this

The whole thing....awesome stuff here related to suspension. http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238205&highlight=running+wide
  12. L

Tall guys, seat height?

Im 6' 2". My bike has a "superbike" tail and a foam pad for the seat. I also have a stock seat that came with the bike, but to use it would require cutting up the superbike tail. The difference between the foam seat and stock seat is about 3/4" (stock seat being taller)...pretty significant...
  13. L

As a First Timer, Shim the rear? Or start stock?

I will be doing my first track day at Nashville with STT in April. (dont hate...lots of factors invovled here:D) My bike (06 GSXR 600) is currently set up with a 190 rear. So Ive read all kinds of information about shimming the rear shock to help gain back the quicker turn in. "Flush the...
  14. L

Sprocket Talk...

***Post #2 will get you exactly what you need....ah the internet***
  15. L

Hayden / Dainese

Did I totally miss this? Has this been going on for a while? I know last year Hayden was with A* and now he's rockin Dainese gear. Is Rossi THAT big of an influence??
  16. L

quick suit + back pro question

I have my Taichi suit, which fits like a glove. I just got the A* track day vest that has the bionic back protector and some chest and rib protection as well. With that on under the suit, its TIGHT. Now, the suit has a back pad in it. I took this pad out and put the suit on back over the...
  17. L

I tested some elec's for use with generators...FYI

These might be some common items you take with you to the track. Sumomoto Tire warmers: ~8.5 amps warming up from cold (so max draw) (2) 20" box fans: 1.7 amps 12 volt drill charger: 2 amps Dremel tool, full RPM: 1 amp Computer charging: < 0.4 amps Ceramic heater: 16 amps...
  18. L

Your Pit / Paddock / weekend setup

Ive searched all over for this. I want to see pics of your pit / paddock / weekend setup when you go to a trackday. I am personally less interested in big campers and stuff like that but post it up anyway if you want. What Im after is a setup that invovles your vehicle, trailer (enclosed or...
  19. L

Who&#39;s from East TN??

I am! Where do you go the most for TD's? Do you ever track-pool to the tracks? Hang out in the off season? Ride with any other organizations? Im thinking Barber looks the best, 3-ish hours away from Maryville. VIR is a bit further away. Tally is close too but NESBA doesnt do that. Or...