Search results

1. daddyfriedrich

What a great bunch!

I've always had great experieces at N2 trackdays. They run a tight ship. My recent weekend at NCCAR was even better because the event was a joint task force of N2 and EvolveGT. Very accessible group of control riders. Can't wait to sign up for another!!!
  2. daddyfriedrich

Trade or Sell: Joe Rocket Honda Jacket 44

I have a size 44 Joe Rocket Honda perforated leather jacket, white/silver. I'm more of a size 40 or 42. I have Joe Rocket black leather pants. Want a matching Joe Rocket leather jacket size 40 with full circumference zipper. Thanks for looking.
  3. daddyfriedrich

Stepping up

Very proud that this is the first and probably only sticker going on my new tupperware.
  4. daddyfriedrich

NCCAR April 2 Novice group

Facing behind me. I had an absolute blast, had help from every single orange shirt out there. Special thanks for the kid glove care I got from Brett and Paul. You guys rock. Here's a link to the video: https://goo.gl/photos/H6ywgBzfFm3xSBUU9 Enjoy!
  5. daddyfriedrich

Superb coaching

I worked with John England at an earlier trackday this year and he got me pointed in the right direction. I was fast, but man did I have some stuff to work on! He couldn't be at NCBike yesterday so he told me to seek out Paul Robson and Brett (on that crazy fast 250!!) Those two guys REALLY...
  6. daddyfriedrich

WTB: Broken Right Mirror, 2008 CBR1000rr

For one of my little projects. I only need the base with the two bolts. Don't need the stalk or the mirror or any of that other stuff.
  7. daddyfriedrich

1986 Ninja 600 for parts

Pretty well smashed up plastics. Motor and transmission good. Needs airbox and rubber collars to connect airbox to carbs. Frame and forks ok except one bolt tab for left side footpeg/shift lever mount is bent. No reasonable offer refused. Also have a brand new front tire that will go along...
  8. daddyfriedrich

Forum logon password

Where do I go to reset my forum logon password? I cannot possibly remember the one that got emailed to me.
  9. daddyfriedrich

Octane question

Will the use of 87 octane gas in a motor (2008 CBR1k) for commuting where the objective is mpg/low cost, and not mph or hard acceleration, lead to any significant damage?
  10. daddyfriedrich

Just sayin' . . .

Looking forward to 2016.
  11. daddyfriedrich

Monticello

Looked up "Monticello" racetrack. Looks very nice. Anyone ride there?
  12. daddyfriedrich

Notice regarding VIR (from a buddy of mine)

Due to the unfortunate event of VIR's Mighty Oak falling down, we have had to make some changes to the entire Oak Tree Turn. It was our intention to wait until winter to make these changes and to release this announcement for 2014, but a few recent incidents have shown we need to take action...
  13. daddyfriedrich

Aprilia RS50 work

My son's 2003 Aprilia RS50 transmission failed. Not exactly sure what the problem is, wondered if anyone on the boards can point me toward an Aprilia-familar mechanic. Neither my son or I are inclined to mess around with transmission work.
  14. daddyfriedrich

Thank you card

I'd like to send the NCCAR owner a thank you card, for letting me share dinner time with him. Can someone send me some contact info?
  15. daddyfriedrich

Buzzed

I was buzzed once or twice by a CR at NCCAR the weekend of July 20-21. I would dearly love some feedback privately about this. I thought I behaved well duringf the pass, but wondered if I did everything correctly. PM is best. Thanks to all the CR's for the work they do.
  16. daddyfriedrich

musicians

I'm bringing an acoustic guitar. would love to knock around on classic rock and or blues tunes saturday night "around the campfire". anyone with a djembe or acoustic bass?
  17. daddyfriedrich

2008 CBR1000rr rear shock question

The stock rear shock of a 2008 cbr1krr is notorious for being oversprung. Is it cost effective to get a different spring or is it more bang for the buck to actually upgrade to aftermarket ?
  18. daddyfriedrich

Wow he's FAST

Check out Jake Zemke's mph from Daytona!! http://www.amaproracing.com/rr/events/results_detail.cfm?year=2013&eid=2013011305&discipline=rr&class=DS&type=F&rnum=1&did=3277
  19. daddyfriedrich

Go Chuck G!

Nice piece mentions Chuck G.: http://www.amaproracing.com/rr/news/index.cfm?cid=56537 Go Honda!:D
  20. daddyfriedrich

Good Guy

Thank you Boris the really good deal and fast shipping of the pants. I can now retire the Red Power Ranger outfit for street riding.