Search results

1. fr3sh

speedo

i have a 02 f4i that im going to be using for trackdays with nesba this year. i purchased it from a guy that used it as a stunt bike. my question is will i be ok running on the track without a speedo and tach or do i need to come up with the money and get one?
  2. fr3sh

Frank Thomas 1-piece Leathers

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=FTL_FTL300-BR-38_G on sale from $499.99 to $199.99
  3. fr3sh

VIR track calendar

VIRs track calendar is showing a nesba day on March 19-20, 2011. is this correct? im hoping so. im want to get on the track
  4. fr3sh

WTB 02 CBR 600 F4I air ducts

looking for a set of stock airducts for a 02 f4i.
  5. fr3sh

Safety wiring

what all do i need to inspect and safety to run with nesba. if someone could help me out. ive been checking and looking and just want to make sure i have everything safety wired. thanks in advance
  6. fr3sh

stunt to track bike

i recently picked up a 02 cbr600f4i from a local stunter. overall the bike is in decent condition. didnt want to spend tons of money on my first track bike and so far this one is turning out to be perfect. so i figured id post some pictures. alittle of a stunt bike to race bike transform. its...
  7. fr3sh

new to nesba

new to the forum. recently picked up a 02 f4i a guy used for a stunt bike. many spare parts 2 spare engines full race fairings. ill do a full write up on it later. headed to start doing track days this spring and looking to race. raced motocross all my life looking to move over to motorcycles...