Search results

1. B

CMP Saturday 10/14 I Spot for trade/sale

Hey All I am looking forward to riding at CMP, I have mistakenly signed up for Saturday and have a family conflict. I would like to swap for a Sunday spot or sell and reregister. My email is mbammeier@hotmail.com or contact me here. Thanks!
  2. B

Pit Bull Front Single Side Rear Stands

Do you still have your stands? Mike
  3. B

Tire Service RA 10/29-31

Will there be tire service available at Road Atlanta this weekend, 10/29 - 31?
  4. B

Wanted: Yamaha R1 04-06 Egnine Motor

I have 2, one damaged '04 and one '06 in great shape. Located in Central NC.
  5. B

Jeff Pitzer how are you doing

Jeff, I met you at the store in Jonas Ridge a week before your off. I did not manage to catch you at VIR , but I'm glad you are up and around, and healing by the day. Mike
  6. B

lap timer mounts

Beautiful piece!
  7. B

VIR-Full 7/18 Lap Times

As the old saying goes, there is no replacement for displacement, especially on those long straightaways!! I feel like I was still learning my way around the track, and there were plenty of places to pick up a tenth or two, here and there, as well as a lttle front end tuning may have helped...
  8. B

VIR-Full 7/18 Lap Times

Nice Vid Meanstreak! I hope that you got your son up the steps and into the house to start his recovery! It was nice meeting, riding and hanging out with everyone. Seems like a great group of guys you have assembled Mean, I hope that the RC51 Rider is doing ok, that was great to see you guys...
  9. B

Vir

Streak, It has been several years since doing the full course, but I will be happy to show you my line through the 3 South course corners we will be using! Then maybe you can show me the rest of the way around as well as the proper lines! I will be coming in Thursday evening, Red Toyota...