Search results

1. R1Baby

Brembo Calipers Set 108mm

Has pads installed, comes with a brand new pair of Brembo pads, spacers, drilled banjo bolts, and drilled caliper bolts for safety wire. $800 OBO
  2. R1Baby

Brembo RCS 19 Master

Good condition, comes in original box $180 OBO Located in Maryland
  3. R1Baby

2012 Yamaha R6

Stock motor 4989 miles total, 3300 street miles FTECU with bike side harness & quickshifter Vortex rear sets M4 full exhaust AK20 fork Penske Shock service by Lenny Albin Sharkskin Body Work Keyless ignition Lots of other parts will be listed for sale. Asking $7000 OBO Bike located in Maryland
  4. R1Baby

Summit Main Sept Endurance race

Bueller?
  5. R1Baby

Still looking l, had a couple people interested but they had to pass. At this point I would be interested in joining someone’s team. Want to ride.
  6. R1Baby

Looking for a couple riders who want to participate relay race September 11. I’m on a R6. Chris
  7. R1Baby

2022 endurance race team

I’m 53 and would be interested. Chris
  8. R1Baby

2021 New Endurance Relay - Reg Fee

Ok sounds good. I’m on vacation this week, let’s talk next week Chris
  9. R1Baby

2021 New Endurance Relay - Reg Fee

Who would be interested in doing the Relay Race at Pitt in August? I’m on a R6 Chris
  10. R1Baby

Endurance Race September

More like Old Farts Racing. Should be a good time.
  11. R1Baby

Endurance Race September

Hey everyone. I know this is last minute, but I’m interested in doing the 4 hour endurance race in September in the middle weight class. Looking to either ride with a team or put a team together. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Chris
  12. R1Baby

Corona house arrest

I work in the medical field. It has been business as usual for me. Purchased a 2012 R6 out of state which is currently sidelined since the transportation company has been put on hold. Maybe I’ll sit it in May.
  13. R1Baby

YCRS

Even on a Harley.
  14. R1Baby

What is fun about this idiocy?

I travel in Baltimore a lot and have seen this quite often. Baltimore needs to step up to the plate like Boston did.
  15. R1Baby

2018 N2 track day bike prep - Where's everyone at?

Me neither Vinny, to much on the plate already.
  16. R1Baby

Tell me what I need to know about towing

Defiantly want more towing capacity with the vehicle as you can afford. My last setup F250 diesel rated at 14,200, trailer grossed at 13,600. It was close and you could feel it. I put a set of air bags on the truck which helped. But it's the braking where you will see more issues. People say...
  17. R1Baby

Tell me what I need to know about towing

Maryland RV show is this weekend and next weekend in Timonium Maryland. Lots of options there.
  18. R1Baby

Overheating GSXR - Head Gasket?

Yep. Been running water and water wetter for years with I. Line 4's and twins. No issues.