Search results

1. R1Baby

Brembo Calipers Set 108mm

Has pads installed, comes with a brand new pair of Brembo pads, spacers, drilled banjo bolts, and drilled caliper bolts for safety wire. $800 OBO
  2. R1Baby

Brembo RCS 19 Master

Good condition, comes in original box $180 OBO Located in Maryland
  3. R1Baby

2012 Yamaha R6

Stock motor 4989 miles total, 3300 street miles FTECU with bike side harness & quickshifter Vortex rear sets M4 full exhaust AK20 fork Penske Shock service by Lenny Albin Sharkskin Body Work Keyless ignition Lots of other parts will be listed for sale. Asking $7000 OBO Bike located in Maryland
  4. R1Baby

Summit Main Sept Endurance race

Looking for a couple riders who want to participate relay race September 11. I’m on a R6. Chris
  5. R1Baby

Endurance Race September

Hey everyone. I know this is last minute, but I’m interested in doing the 4 hour endurance race in September in the middle weight class. Looking to either ride with a team or put a team together. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Chris
  6. R1Baby

NJMP Aug 2-3 traffic for folks coming up 95 from the South

For those who do live in the Wilmington DE area, interstate 495 that by passes Wilmington is closed for several months. All traffics now must use I95. For those of us who travel North may encounter delays especial on a Friday before getting on 295 for the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
  7. R1Baby

2007 33' KZ Sportsman Toy Hauler 5th

Purchased new in Aug 2006 33' 5th wheel double axel Single slid out in living room Sleeps 8 Master bedroom and loft has queen size bed Full kitchen 8 cf refrigerator 6 gallon hot water heater 100 gallon fresh water tanks Full bath, tub shower Separate garage 8 by 10 has etrax installed on the...
  8. R1Baby

2003 RC51 for sale

21,000 miles RaceTech revalve front forks Jardine slip ons HotBodies under tail Bike was down on the left side by previous owner, crack in tail section. Asking $4900 will be at NJMP Sept 24-25
  9. R1Baby

The state of American Road Racing, good read.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/editorial-the-biggest-threat-to-professional-road-racing-in-america/
  10. R1Baby

Reason why I sold my Harley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5G6FPcGXps&sns=em
  11. R1Baby

Is that Sanders?

Sure looks like Dave third guy back.
  12. R1Baby

AMA race NJMP

Great time at the races this weekend. Was watching the 600 race on TV today and at the first commercial, camera catches fellow NESBA clan in the stands, Lenny, in his signature Orange ball cap, Kubricky, and Rob. Don't know why but I think I saw Sanders under the bleachers.
  13. R1Baby

FS 02-03 R1 Wheel Set

Have an extra set of wheels from my 02R1 that I sold. $150 for the set. Will be at BeaveRun May 1st and 2nd. Bought them two years ago to keep street tires on them since the bike did double duty, hardly used them. Complete with rotors, stock 530 sprocket and crush drive.
  14. R1Baby

FS 2002 Yamaha R1

Bike come with clear title, all signals, mirrors reflectors are on and will pass Maryland inspection. Stock exhaust, Approx 10,000 miles, street and track, has some upgrades. Sharkskinz street body work, except tail, stock Yamaha RK 520 conversion LED integrated brake and turn signals...