Search results

1. stkr

FS: Honda EU2000i Generator

Midwest Region (Northern Illinois) A good friend of mine is taking a break from the track and selling his generator. He bought it new last year and only used it 5 times. Price: $850 O.B.O. (new it was $1000) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. stkr

Midwest - Putnam Park - June 15/16

Admin - please remove.
  3. stkr

My Barber Videos from 11/10 and 11/11

Here are the videos I shot over the weekend. They're sorted by group. I don't have a lot of time to type out descriptions though. One special note: In the video for Beginner group, Session-6, you see an illegal move at the 7:20 mark. A rider come by me without a wave-by, and also was...
  4. stkr

Ride Share? Southeast WI to Barber?

I'm heading down to Barber for the Nov 10/11 NESBA track day. Well, as long as I can find a person to share the ride/expense. Preferably someone in Southest Wisconsin, or the Chicagoland area. I live in Kenosha WI, so we can work out a time to get your bike/gear in the trailer. I've got the...
  5. stkr

From Southest Wisconsin to Barber - Nov 10/11

I'm heading down to Barber for the Nov 10/11 NESBA track day. Well, as long as I can find a person to share the ride/expense. Preferably someone in Southest Wisconsin, or the Chicagoland area. I live in Kenosha WI, so we can work out a time to get your bike/gear in the trailer. I've got the...
  6. stkr

Would you come back to NESBA?

After some comments in the "2013" thread, I figured I would start this one to see what people's thoughts are. Let's not get into a debate or off topic here. I'd like to know: If NESBA were to reinstate the Midwest region, would you come back and ride? This is for both members and CRs. If you...
  7. stkr

Trailer Power Cord?

What length power cord do you use for RV style hook ups? I'm wiring for a 30amp inlet with power center, and I'm seeing cords of 12', 25', and 30', but not many 50' cords. If I run the inlet receptacle to the rear of the trailer, then I guess 25' would be enough. Otherwise, I waste 14' of...
  8. stkr

New Trailer Decal

I ordered this decal last year through Pop Shadow who is run locally by Supergirl (Tea). Due to the winter and my injuries, I just now got around to putting it on the trailer. Tea made the mini-CR sticker, but this was before the midwest shut down. I'm still using the CR sticker since it's...
  9. stkr

Fellow NESBIAN on Hwy-41 South on 5/29?

Who was in the little blue car with the NESBA sticker in the back window? I was the Harley rider with the NESBA sticker on the back of his helmet that honked as I went by. :D It was good to see a fellow NESBA member. I started to tap my helmet as I went by, but I didn't have my orange shirt...
  10. stkr

Future Rider...

The Grandson finally learned to ride his bike. Next the JR-50, then who knows. LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFA6I7MTD64 :cool Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. stkr

Thoughts/Prayers for my wife please.

We just found out today that my wife has breast cancer. The doctor says we caught it early, but who knows. After all she went through with me in the hospital, she sure as hell doesn't need this. Thanks! Jim Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. stkr

Cooker1...Nice hair Dave!

Saw this posted on FB and just had to share. I've only seen your hair in a pony tail until now. You're famous dude! :cool: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. stkr

Contacting Product Manufacturers?

Since my crash last month, I have sent several product manufacturers e-mails concerning their products that I was either wearing or using on my bike. There has only been ONE that actually took the time to respond and converse concerning my e-mail. That ONE person was Brett Folkerts with ALR...
  14. stkr

Steering Damper Identification ???

I found that my steering damper was bent/broken during my crash a couple of weeks ago. I want to see about having it rebuilt, but I cannot figure out who makes it since there's no manufacturer's stickers anywhere. Any ideas? :dunno:
  15. stkr

1998 Toyota Camry Questions

I know it's not a bike, but I need some help... :notsure: The daughter has a 1998 Toyota Camry (4 Cyl)and I either need to slice in/rig up a ON-OFF-ON (SPDT) switch for her turn signals or I need to get her a new Turn Signal Switch. I've found some electrical schematics, so I can identify the...
  16. stkr

Missing cord/reel from BHF 9/3-9/6

I finally got a chance to go into my trailer after my crash and I noticed that I'm missing my extension cord and reel. It's a yellow cord reel with built-in outlets and steel tube frame, and it has a 100' blue cord rolled up on it. If anyone has this, please let me know. It must have been...
  17. stkr

Blackhawk Farms Onboard Videos, July 2/3, 2011

I've managed to upload a few videos from the July 2/3 weekend. I will be adding more to this original post as they become available on YouTube. I have 4 sessions from Saturday, and 8 sessions from Sunday, so please be patient. Please understand that these were while riding as a CR, trying to...
  18. stkr

2006 GSXR-750 Windscreen????

Are the windscreens the same for each model for that year? (600/750/1000) I need a CLEAR windscreen, and knowing the interchangeability would help during eBay searches/bidding. I did a search for OEM parts, and each had a separate part number. The 600/750 were close, but the 1000 was a whole...
  19. stkr

Blackhawk weekend request for ramp.

I'm in need of borrowing a ramp to load my old bike in the bed of my truck so I can deliver it to its new owner. I would prefer the wide tri-fold ATV design if possible. I'll need to borrow it through the July 9th weekend, and depending on your location, could give it back that following...
  20. stkr

Happy Father's Day to me!

I was treated to a bit of a shopping spree for the new trailer this weekend. I was totally surprised that she did this considering I just bought the new bike. Yep, I'm a lucky man. 1. I got a 700 pound capacity, heavy duty roll away tool box for the trailer. 5 drawers with auto-latching, top...