Search results

1. jasco

2008 R6 Completely Stock 2200 miles

http://bloomington.craigslist.org/mcy/3594178526.html Will take a nice 2005 or newer fully race prepped SV650 in full or partial trade depending on setup and spares. jasco13***@***gmail.com (remove the *) Do not PM me I don't check this board very often. Matt
  2. jasco

Bloomington Indiana Area Riders

My normal race partner is ditching the next round of my race series. The even is June 6-7 at Nelson Ledges. The group offers race school on Saturday which would allow you to race on Sunday (they also offer a normal track day on Saturday at a reasonable cost if you would prefer to just do...
  3. jasco

WTB Vortex adjustable rearset parts for 04 ZX6r

Looking for parts since they have been discontinued by vortex. Would be interested in any parts you are willing to part with. Thanks Matt
  4. jasco

Fieldsheer Flex One Piece Race leathers size 48

Fieldsheer Flex One-Piece Suit $450 shipped (over $700 new) Bought back in July and wore at 3 track days. Still smells brand new. Comes with all armor and a well used set of knee pucks. I really like the suit and it is very comfy and stretchy. I am 6'1", about 210 lbs, 36-38 inch waist and the...
  5. jasco

2006 GSXR 600/750 sliders and spools

$50 – Frame sliders still in package. Label says for 2006, but I think they will fit more years. ($80 from Suzuki) $15 – Swing arm spools still in package. These will probably fit most Suzuki’s with mounting points for spools. ($35 from Suzuki) Plus shipping $5 each if...
  6. jasco

Photos

hey I lost Matt's photo site address. That is what I get for not bookmarking and relying on the old forum. Anyone got it. Thanks Matt