Search results

1. franikk

V.I.R. History

For those that have attended the Triple this weekend I really enjoyed being there with you guys and gals. But, here is some video and a page of history of V.I.R. that I was really amazed by. This video is a full tour of the "Full Course" before the restoration. You can hear the commentary...
  2. franikk

CE Armor question.

When should any of it be replaced? After a crash, after 2-3 years, etc?
  3. franikk

New Dash or Starlane?

The R6 that I bought has a busted tach face and I wanted to replace it but thought of the Starlane. Would this be practical and if someone owns a Stealth GPS-2 are they worth it.
  4. franikk

WTB: 7x16 ENCLOSED TRAILER

I will be returning from Afghanistan in September and I am looking for an enclosed trailer to haul 4 bikes. If anyone is or knows anyone that is or will be, let me know. I am pulling for a F-150 (5.4). I am located in the Camp Lejeune area.
  5. franikk

2004 R6 front end

Would it make sense or can I validate putting a 06 front end on my 04 for just track days and maybe a couple of races? Or should I just stay with what I have and just put a cartridge in it?
  6. franikk

R6 gearing

New guy here. Background: Currently run a R1 -1 in front (520) Just bought a 2004 R6 last week and wont see it until June next year, so I am buying my parts now. I am looking at what type of gearing that you guys/girls run on VIR, NJMP, Rob, Kershaw, Jennings. I want to go to a 520 but...