Search results

1. ZxRegg6r

New R1!

Beautiful Bike Len! Bad Azz for sure! Ride the snot out of it dude!
  2. ZxRegg6r

FS: Dainese Race Suit

Dainese Race Suit. Size 60. 350.00 plus ship
  3. ZxRegg6r

Sooo who is in and who is not........

Waddup Vin!! I'm in too. I just renewed my license and was going through the schedule highlighting the rounds would like to do. This stuff got me charged!!!!! But damn frigit cold and all this snow bring me back down. Thank God for WSK 2014 and BSB rebroad cast. Just gotta hold tight and wait...
  4. ZxRegg6r

GPR Stabilizer V1 06+ R6

still avail
  5. ZxRegg6r

GPR Stabilizer V1 06+ R6

Still avail. I just PM'd ya.
  6. ZxRegg6r

GPR Stabilizer V1 06+ R6

Yessir. Still avail.
  7. ZxRegg6r

GPR Stabilizer V1 06+ R6

Black Gpr V1 Stabilizer off of 06 R6 $210.00 Shipped
  8. ZxRegg6r

CCS 2014 schedule

Glad you in cuz.!! The more friends the more fun. See ya out there. I let ya know what rounds I doin and visa versa. +1 on da Aaaaaaawww sheit!! lol
  9. ZxRegg6r

CCS 2014 schedule

Hoooooolldd up Vin! You racin next season!! Nice!
  10. ZxRegg6r

ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

Waddup Vin? Yeah ya missed a good one on Monday cuz! Dudes was Rollin in Da "A"! It was a good day! Sorry didn't get a chance to roll wit ya this season (ya know how we do. lol).Gotta catch next season definitely. Would have loved to be out there @ lighting, but burned up my tires Monday! So I'm...
  11. ZxRegg6r

Sept. 11 NJMP-Thunderbolt Thank You

It was hott!!!! But a good fun day regardless. No red flags in the A-group. Or any other group I believe. Much Props and kudos to the Nesba staff for running things on a skeleton crew. I had a ball.
  12. ZxRegg6r

Roll call: May 13th @Thunderbolt

I'm in. Take advantage of the $99.00 Days. I"m looking into Summit on 24th. Would be nice, haven't been there in a while.
  13. ZxRegg6r

Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

WADDUP Vin? Everything is good cuz. Trying to be patient and wait for some good warmer weather. Its killin me!! lol How's thing with you?
  14. ZxRegg6r

Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

I'm in on Monday. Weather permit. Can't wait to get back out on track. Really miss track/race environment. See y'all then.
  15. ZxRegg6r

2013 Northeast Season Opener: 5/11-12 @ NYST

Mann I love racing. Nuttin like it, till ya try it. Rush like no other. But for me, it made me enjoy trackdays more (relax chill mode). Go full tilt then tone down whenever ya want. Not like a race day. Two different ways to have a blast nonetheless. Can't wait to ride on these new tracks and...
  16. ZxRegg6r

Judy....????

Hey Judy, I never met ya face to face but I think we got bumped to A_group around the same time. Glad to see your OK. I saw ya on the ground (thankfully moving) then saw the bike during red flag lap. Anything wreckless at THAT fast a$$ corner cause for a very serious situation to happen. Thank...