1. ZxRegg6r

FS: Dainese Race Suit

Dainese Race Suit. Size 60. 350.00 plus ship
  2. ZxRegg6r

GPR Stabilizer V1 06+ R6

Black Gpr V1 Stabilizer off of 06 R6 $210.00 Shipped
  3. ZxRegg6r

08 R6 Pwr Cmdr 3 usb

Up for sale is a Power Commander 3 usb. Removed from 08 R6 due to cpu reprog, so pc3 is not needed anymore. So i decided to sell it, let some else have fun. $150.00 shipped
  4. ZxRegg6r

07-08 zx6r Rear Wheel and Pwr Cmdr 3

Rear Wheel with disk. $ 145.00 shipped Power Commander 3 usb. $145.00 (Sold) will fit (06 thru 12 zx6r's)
  5. ZxRegg6r

This is why even the wealthest of us need a Track Day

Hope this link works cause this right here is a shame. +1 for Highspeed trackdays!!!! Long live NESBA :adore: Have a good laugh. http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/05/9214237-gone-in-less-than-60-seconds-11-luxury-sports-cars-wrecked-in-expensive-pileup
  6. ZxRegg6r

07-08 zx6r race bodywork. Rear wheel

07 - 08 zx6r Amourbodies race plastics $ 450 Painted by Andrew Swenson (Ya'll know his work! if not check him out.) Yellow vinyl plates for racing, but painted whites with red trim under. Some minor scuffs n scrapes Rear wheel with disk. $200
  7. ZxRegg6r

You have a Adrenaline/Speed problem when........

1.You know you have an adrenaline-speed problem when...... The times you come home late or you just can't sleep. You use recorded superbike, motoGP, AMA races as a lalaby to put you to sleep (like a baby) cause you love the sound of the bikes wissing by lap after lap. Then wake up to watch F1...
  8. ZxRegg6r

Had another type of trackday today!!!

While walking around house bitter about the end of the season and the cold wheather. Watching motogp, world super bike recording. Just suffering from track withdrawal.:banghead: I came aross and old TCR racing set while cleaning. I cleaned the track put it together called my two lil boys...
  9. ZxRegg6r

B-group CR's NJMP 9/15

Had a damn blast as always running wit you guys (especially when you are shown a wheel and ya take off for speed run!!) Shouts to M. Miller on the 900rr I ran with ya a couple of times and was finally able to get a "You id every thing right response" Not my usual "your doing great, But". So I...
  10. ZxRegg6r

Still Charged after 3 days from B-group Summit Pt Weekend.

Had a DAMN blast at Summit Point last weekend 7/18-19. Beginners Double session Main(Friday) and Jefferson (Sat). This is my 2nd/3rd trackday this year. Some dudes complained about Jeff circuit being short and a workout. True, but I loved it. Turn one is a nice knee slide ride! Wanna say thanks...